"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

What do you think will happen when
America finds out that Michelle
Obama is a man?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

run for cover 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

nothing

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. 😆

I think the left will excuse the deception as necessary because of bigots. The rest (who don’t already know) will be shocked and unhappy that Obama lied. Many will be creeped out that they didn’t suspect—and maybe begin to question what else he lied about.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

They won’t care. Desensitization and indoctrination were successful for the evil cabal.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Not much as the general population seems to be braindead at this point! 🙄

Somehow, they'll find a way to blame Trump. Denial is strong with them.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

even back when Michelle was Mike he was more manly looking than Barry?

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In the images you can see a five o'clock shadow on he/she's face. That can't be the real Hilary. She is too short.

interesting

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Chrissydog 63. to his Publication

Now this is thr most convincing evidence I’ve seen so far. Scars and tattoos don’t lie.

(1) Show this thread