Both Nana & I have heard
that there are more clones on Earth than ever before.
I was noticing that so many people
seem to be missing basic Human behavior, a kindness,
like their brain synapses aren't connecting.
And the reason, I was told,
is because many many are clones 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry

👇@DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
@SpecialQForces

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

There are Clones and NPCs. NPCs are Humans without souls, (Non Player Characters) just like Clones. The NPCs are all derivative from clones, who have no souls.. when the mud flood happened, the elites made millions of clones to rebuild their evil societies. These original clones, are able to give birth to more NPCs without souls . This means, that the Original clones gave birth to millions of other NPCs with no souls. Two NPCs can give birth, but they cannot create a child that is connected to source. Two Source connected people cannot give birth to an NPC. One parent has to be an NPC to give birth to NPC babies. Not all humans walking around have souls... In fact they could even be in our families. Delores Cannon talks about them, its a hot topic now, people are learning about NPCs vs Source connected beings of Light. There are many people walking around without souls or connection to God. They simply follow the programming, they do not have the ability to use intuition or logic.

Fascinating.

An Anon friend told me yesterday
that 90% of Humanity is clones.
I believe it.
They simply cannot function.

Ask a clone to make change
when you pay for something. They can't.
That's why computerized cash registers.

Or watch a clone at a 4-way stop sign.
They don't know when to "go" through it.
They get flummoxed.

It's INCREDIBLE.

It will be such a relief
when this entire matrix is rubble
& we are ASCENDED
& flying in Celestial Frequencies
of 100% pure LIGHT
which is our true HOME 🙏🌟💫✨🌟✨💫

There maybe some truth to this, but I feel this is not THE truth. We need to be really sure that there was a mudflood in 1830. So far, there has been no convincing evidence to confirm this. This flood could have happened 1,000+ years ago. As regards to cloning, I feel this topic is negative. You understand the ramifications of saying this and the effect it has on other people, right? We all have children, here. So saying they don’t exist or don’t have souls is one way of lowering all our frequency. It certainly does with me, as I have two young ones. To me, this seems the sort of thing the dark would spread to affect our ascension. We just need to be mindful of information we put out.

(2) Show this thread

Do you think they do that to "regular people" also? Ie. not well known?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm sure of it, Steph.
It's not just celebs, politicians, educators,
business execs, etc. that are clones.

That's what I mean when I say
"people" seem to be missing basic Humanity.
And my Anon friend said,
"That's because they're NOT Human. They're clones."

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

IT IS CALLED THE BLACK EYE CLUB. RESEARCH VRIL DRONES.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

P.S.
I began to wonder how many people I see when shopping for groceries, etc are clones / soulless.
There's something missing.
I pick up nothing Energetically.
For some time I assumed it was because they are in a socialized trance state.

I've also contemplated how many of those, especially athletes, who suddenly dropped dead after the vax were clones. A deliberate elimination by the White Hats to go along with waking people up to deadly vaxs???

I am certain there is Great purpose in Everything being done!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Grand Rising my Beautiful Friend!
May your day be filled with all YOU desire it to be!
🥰🤗✨💖

Kab posted this on TG. I disagree to the extent that I believe both adrenochrome and cloning are and have been occuring for many decades.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

These monster clones clearly do not have a soul. No normal human being would ever consider the horrific deeds that these monsters perform and enjoy. Their influence over the youth is frightening. They are leading as many young people as possible into the pit of Hell. We pray for the victims who have been tortured, violated and murdered. These monsters must be destroyed completely before our earth can be restored. God help us move to that end.

Please, tell me more, and if I may make a request, please tell me the most outrageous stories you have, and please continue to provide zero evidence because that's how I like my outrageous stories presented to me.

Evidence is so overrated.

Keep up the good work.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

RESEARCH VRIL PARASITE. VRIL SOCIETY.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

You sly and clever wolfhound, 😉 that gets a follow!

(4) Show this thread