Both Nana & I have heard
that there are more clones on Earth than ever before.
I was noticing that so many people
seem to be missing basic Human behavior, a kindness,
like their brain synapses aren't connecting.
And the reason, I was told,
is because many many are clones 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry

👇@DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
@SpecialQForces

Please, tell me more, and if I may make a request, please tell me the most outrageous stories you have, and please continue to provide zero evidence because that's how I like my outrageous stories presented to me.

Evidence is so overrated.

Keep up the good work.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FightingIrishman in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

You sly and clever wolfhound, 😉 that gets a follow!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

RESEARCH VRIL PARASITE. VRIL SOCIETY.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

VRIL PARASITE.

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Leprechauns did it!
Thanks for making me laugh. 😂🙏🍀Sarcasm is underrated.
But too many are without soul, you know it, what or who are they, why do we feel that way about them? Are they just heavily medicated on opioids or antidepressants, and can be woken up, or are they something else, more sinister? Yes I'd like some evidence too.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

They say sarcasm is the lowest from of wit but I find it a healthy and harmless response to things that frustrate me. And if people get a giggle, even better. 😁

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All you have to do is a bit of research to see for yourself, but no worries hopefully eventually you will find your way to your soul and it will be ever clear.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We're not living in the days where claims like this can be shared without a source being added to the claim.

It amuses me that you would waste words to suggest that it's my problem, and yet, conveniently AGAIN, FAIL to add a source.

Very amusing indeed.

(1) Show this thread