Both Nana & I have heard
that there are more clones on Earth than ever before.
I was noticing that so many people
seem to be missing basic Human behavior, a kindness,
like their brain synapses aren't connecting.
And the reason, I was told,
is because many many are clones 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry

👇@DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
@SpecialQForces

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

There are Clones and NPCs. NPCs are Humans without souls, (Non Player Characters) just like Clones. The NPCs are all derivative from clones, who have no souls.. when the mud flood happened, the elites made millions of clones to rebuild their evil societies. These original clones, are able to give birth to more NPCs without souls . This means, that the Original clones gave birth to millions of other NPCs with no souls. Two NPCs can give birth, but they cannot create a child that is connected to source. Two Source connected people cannot give birth to an NPC. One parent has to be an NPC to give birth to NPC babies. Not all humans walking around have souls... In fact they could even be in our families. Delores Cannon talks about them, its a hot topic now, people are learning about NPCs vs Source connected beings of Light. There are many people walking around without souls or connection to God. They simply follow the programming, they do not have the ability to use intuition or logic.

There maybe some truth to this, but I feel this is not THE truth. We need to be really sure that there was a mudflood in 1830. So far, there has been no convincing evidence to confirm this. This flood could have happened 1,000+ years ago. As regards to cloning, I feel this topic is negative. You understand the ramifications of saying this and the effect it has on other people, right? We all have children, here. So saying they don’t exist or don’t have souls is one way of lowering all our frequency. It certainly does with me, as I have two young ones. To me, this seems the sort of thing the dark would spread to affect our ascension. We just need to be mindful of information we put out.

Only people mentioned by @Anonymous_Prime in this post can reply

In response Anonymous Prime to his Publication

also, easy solution, pick up a deck of Tarot cards and ask the universe! I guess you do not believe in tarot Either most likely. Tarot confirms the existence of Clones and NPCs, background people. They do not have souls or connection to source, and these people know who they are.

It is never wise to reject the truth simply because we do not understand it.

Some children do not have souls, I would say as much as 90%.

fair enough, to each his own really, the truth is on its way. Be prepared.