Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Hang Fauci.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

"For reasons not given but easily imagined, the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate Generalā€™s Corps abruptly amended Anthony S. Fauciā€™s scheduled date of execution from April 26 to April 25 and on Monday morning fulfilled its obligation to execute him.

The hanging began at 8:00 a.m. sharp, two hours after GITMO security woke Fauci and asked whether he wanted a final meal. A bedraggled Fauci seemed dumbfounded, purportedly telling his jailers, ā€œItsā€™ only Monday, you morons. Obama might still call.ā€
According to a JAG memorandum reviewed by RRN, Fauci genuinely believed that Obama had authority to phone GITMO and grant a stay of execution or supersede the Office of Military Commissionsā€™ judgement against him. When told Obama wouldnā€™t be calling, Fauci, desperate and belligerent, began proclaiming his innocence, hollering into the air, his crackled voice echoing off the walls of his Camp Delta detention cell. ā€œYou canā€™t do this to me; Iā€™m Dr. Fauci,ā€ he screamed."

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ANOTHER ACTOR OUT OF A JOB LOVE THE KARMA

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! šŸ„°šŸ„°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.šŸ™šŸ» šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øWWG1WGA. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø God always wins. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ True dat!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Let's just say they're both no longer with us.

Good riddance Fauci.
Ezra A. Cohen on Telegram
https://realrawnews.com/2022/04/gitmo-double-header-execution-anthony-fauci-loretta-lynch/

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

šŸ˜†šŸ‘

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

šŸ˜†šŸ‘

That is AWESOME!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

yeah...lets compromise, shall we?šŸ¤”
covid has fauci and fauci has covidšŸ¤­

no Fauci has Covid, on the contrary, Covid has Fauci...

That's great šŸ‘

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins šŸ™

Ainā€™t that the truth! šŸ˜‚