Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Hang Fauci.

"For reasons not given but easily imagined, the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps abruptly amended Anthony S. Fauci’s scheduled date of execution from April 26 to April 25 and on Monday morning fulfilled its obligation to execute him.

The hanging began at 8:00 a.m. sharp, two hours after GITMO security woke Fauci and asked whether he wanted a final meal. A bedraggled Fauci seemed dumbfounded, purportedly telling his jailers, “Its’ only Monday, you morons. Obama might still call.”
According to a JAG memorandum reviewed by RRN, Fauci genuinely believed that Obama had authority to phone GITMO and grant a stay of execution or supersede the Office of Military Commissions’ judgement against him. When told Obama wouldn’t be calling, Fauci, desperate and belligerent, began proclaiming his innocence, hollering into the air, his crackled voice echoing off the walls of his Camp Delta detention cell. “You can’t do this to me; I’m Dr. Fauci,” he screamed."

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it