I think it's time for me to start a new chapter in my photography. Have been using Luminar for most processing for the last few years, but Skylum don't fix the bugs and they have become unbearable. Moving to a different tool means learning a whole new palette of effects and rebuilding by workflow, which takes time to learn. Is very frustrating, but I can't abide their business ethics and abandoning customers to their fate when the product is unacceptable quality.

I am really struggling with focus after the stress of war. Am finding it hard to engage with any product-type activity (prints, NFTs, books) right now. Feels a bit feeble, but I am burned out, and the wait for the main public action is taking a toll on me. There are also only so many essays you can write describing the slog...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i have not been able to get into my piano playing/composing all year. it's as though i am waiting for something "new" to come in for me, you know?

shoot raw, post raw.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

You never fail to describe exactly how I (and sure many, many others) are feeling. For me it is almost a struggle to even open my browser and not just plug into the matrix for a short break. That even fails most days. It is like we "just seem to know" the nonsense being displayed it complete garbage and taxing on the head.
I believe what helps to an extent is thinking about the folks that have been in the trenches for decades. Yet sometimes that brings on a sort of guilt for not wanting to bother with it some days. Catch 22 and waiting for the "23"
Good thing we are all in this together as it would suck to be alone.

😘Of COURSE you are "burned out"!!! The main "problem" is....you are too intelligent & it does take a lot of people to catch up with you!!
You'll just have to be patient with the rest of us mortals!!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Very nice! Looks fun too!

🤗This one! 💝

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Feeling it too, as most anons are. This lull is crushing. We are like planes in a holding pattern, circling an airstrip, waiting for clearance to land. Fuel gauge is running low and engines begin to sputter. "Buckle up" time is imminent.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Get in touch with nature. It heals. Calming. And stay in the strength of the Lord. God Bless. Praying for healing for your heart. Love and hugs sent your way.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Start describing the rise of the light😉

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

sending love & hugs.
Hope you are getting the beach walks without the electronics, does a body/soul good!

Simplicity. this one is from my iphone. 😉

Freedom * MAGA * The American Flag * Family * Freedom

Sounds like you need a break, not really from photography but maybe back up just a bit. Have you ever photographed with a Holga or another old type of photography?