I think it's time for me to start a new chapter in my photography. Have been using Luminar for most processing for the last few years, but Skylum don't fix the bugs and they have become unbearable. Moving to a different tool means learning a whole new palette of effects and rebuilding by workflow, which takes time to learn. Is very frustrating, but I can't abide their business ethics and abandoning customers to their fate when the product is unacceptable quality.

I am really struggling with focus after the stress of war. Am finding it hard to engage with any product-type activity (prints, NFTs, books) right now. Feels a bit feeble, but I am burned out, and the wait for the main public action is taking a toll on me. There are also only so many essays you can write describing the slog...

i have not been able to get into my piano playing/composing all year. it's as though i am waiting for something "new" to come in for me, you know?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it