#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I cant control what brings it on
I want back on twitter where the timeline has more varied content
this place is repetitive and its driving me insane

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It drives you insane because you haven't quite grasped what is going on here on AU😉 we are trying to embrace you and show you. WE were sent here to love you. End of every day. Period. No matter how you act, or act out, Imma love your ornery ass😉 My vibe will only take me higher if I just love you. Try it.

Ive grasped all I need to grasp
Im here every day all day

nice try tho thanks love you too

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

No Lauren, you haven't. Your words SHOW that you have not grasped what you were sent here, to AU, to learn . Don't let yourself get in the way of your growth 💖 you are blocking a blessing that you need. Its right here waiting for you to see it😊