#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I know you are. That aggressive vibe is going to eat you up if you don't control it. Figure out what brings it on and try to control that.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I cant control what brings it on
I want back on twitter where the timeline has more varied content
this place is repetitive and its driving me insane

By the way, Twitter has lots of informative content, but so does AU. Pick up valuable crumbs everywhere and use them for good.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

U do realize Im on here all the time? I know whats on here. A bunch of folks who ignore the military.

Holding the line...not by man but by Faith. Fighting for our Children, Freedom, Revival, and Truth. The BEST is yet to come! God wins!

Speaking for myself, I definitely do not ignore the military, In fact, I am pretty sure I have been a soul in a solder's body...probably more than once.
If the part of the military. who wants you here, are the good guys, then you are right where you are meant to be and needed. I believe no matter where God has us, we have a purpose, and also usually lessons to learn.
For me, when the lessons come, and they do often, most times they're frustrating, painful, and I need a LOT of practice before I get what I must in order to move on. When I finally surrender to the realization that I've either created the need for the lesson and/ or God has graciously tailor-made it for my/His benefit, the path through becomes clearer, and the load much lighter.
Being ready, or not, to hear a message may be part of what you are experiencing from some. Also, I think some are not sure what, or whom, to believe...and I don't mean you. Actions will speak louder than words for some to trust.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Pretty sure your messages are getting to more Anons than you think. I don’t always comment or acknowledge posts however, I do read and store the information and if I need a followup, I know where to find you. I appreciate your posts! Try not to be discouraged and keep on posting. I think they are being seen by those that need to see them! 👍 ❤️

It’s the vibes here…I think that’s what draws us. Other social sites may be for battle, I think here, people come to refill, recharge (and learn as well) AND raise their vibes. I don’t feel that anywhere else, especially on Twitter. Aggression, frustration and agitation…they all vibrate at a lower level and tend to draw the same energy back. Most here are trying to raise there vibes so maybe that’s why you feel you aren’t reaching the anons here? Possible? You are here for a reason….you know that, right? Maybe just tweaking those vibes a little bit will help. Rome wasn’t built in a day 😉 ❤️U

(2) Show this thread