Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Chlorine Dioxide (MMS).
https://jimhumble.co/

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CDS will help him....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

What is CDS?

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Healing prayers going up for your friend in the mighty name of yeshua. For you as well.

Numbers 6:24-26

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Thank you so much. Sending love . . .

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

lifting prayers up for your dear friend! ❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Praying for your friend. May GOD and JESUS watch over him and his family. May they all heal quickly and be on the mend. In JESUS' name I pray, Amen.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

🙏🙏🙏

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Praying for your dear friend. His faith in God will heal him!!! God sees all his faithful.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Sending God's healing Archangel Raphael. He healed Tobit in the bible. I was thinking about this book of the bible earlier and I will pray for Kenneth's quick recovery. I have so many precious young students from Africa. They are so smart and darling. I have been blessed with knowing and loving them.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Yes, they are very sweet and respectful and so so so so appreciative and grateful when kindness comes their way. I hate the way the continent of Africa has been treated and want to help where I can in the future.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

I am not a doctor. He sent me a photo of what they are giving him,
Ciflomax, Anamether shots, Kaditrine, Coatal.
I am so afraid that they may try to hurt him. I have zero trust in doctors and hospitals now. Thanks for your prayers and concerns. I so appreciate it.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Try to send ivermectin. Sending prayers! God is Good!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏💓🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

AUの人達の祈りと知恵と情報はとても素晴らしいです。彼の完全回復を日本から祈っています!!

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

You are so sweet to send well wishes all the way from Japan!!! Sending lots of love and thanks for caring.

(1) Show this thread

Can he access MMS/Chlorine Dioxide? Jim Humble used it in Africa--Red Cross dispensed it (though they later denied they did but the in fact did dispense it) and it cured malaria very quickly. Here's the video. Of course big pharma denies it and says it is dangerous. It is not. It cures many things which is why they target it.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qpmi

sending prayers to you Kenneth! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
seems HCQ and ivermectin would be easy to get there!

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

OR Hydroxychloroquine -- HE NEEDS THE RIGHT MEDS!!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Can we get some Ivermectin/HCQ to him?

In response Made In America to her Publication

I don't know. They have him on 4 different medicines.
I so wish I could help him and his family more. We think we have things bad here. It is very bad right now in Nigeria.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for Kenneth

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

prayers 🙏🏼🕊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️