I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Sending God's healing Archangel Raphael. He healed Tobit in the bible. I was thinking about this book of the bible earlier and I will pray for Kenneth's quick recovery. I have so many precious young students from Africa. They are so smart and darling. I have been blessed with knowing and loving them.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Telese in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Yes, they are very sweet and respectful and so so so so appreciative and grateful when kindness comes their way. I hate the way the continent of Africa has been treated and want to help where I can in the future.