Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/ziverdo-kit/

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Exactly what all did you order in your kit?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

HCQ, Ivermectin, Doxycycline, Azithromycin (Z-Pak) and Ziverdo Kits

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

I ordered mine and it came about two weeks after I ordered.
No hiccups. Thanks So I stored the link away.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

link is down

Thank you so much! I purchased from this site after your first post and my order arrived in less than 2 weeks. They stayed in touch with receipts and tracking and even a thank you survey. For those ordering, just skip the prescription request part and the doctor information part and for pay pal do not share what you are purchasing. I think there was a part on the order page about verifying age and agreeing not to re-sell your purchase. The pay pal account was a name rather than a company. I really appreciate you sharing this site with us. God bless.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

My question is Why do we need all of this if there are the MedBeds? Why are they not coming forward with this healing? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

so how much ivermectin do you take daily? does it give directions on box? im wondering wich mg i should buy. i know your not a doctor but just wondering what other adults are taking. thanks

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

ivermectin dose by weight in prevention and treatment of COVID-19

32 - 40 kg = 8mg
41 - 50 kg = 10 mg
51 - 59 kg = 12 mg
60 - 68 kg = 13.5 mg
69 - 77 kg = 15 mg
78 - 86 kg = 16 mg
87 - 95 kg = 18 mg
96 - 104 kg = 20 mg

(1) Show this thread

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

This is what came up to send Paypal Payment to....Is this the same as who you sent to? Just nervous to send payments like this now, already scammed by one like this and lost over $100. :(
Khushal Koladiya
@payforkkd

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

This was mine as well. I used PP as i could dispute it if it didn’t arrive.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Thanks for sharing!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Yes. Used the same site late last fall. Ivermectin, HCQ, Z-packs, and Erythromycin. Wish I would have gotten some Amoxicillan too. Good feeling to be prepared and thankful to be able to get meds for the unexpected, eapecially for my family. ❀️

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Are these medicine Generics or Brand?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

how do you get without scripts? no doctor around here is going to write me scripts for all this

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

You just order online.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I don't know about any of these.... they are all Rockefeller pharma lab-created synthetic drugs. At this point I don't trust that these are not tainted, too. They were keeping them from the people but now are available so easily?πŸ€”πŸ€” Stay well so you won't need any of it. I saw the prices too.... pretty INSANE.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Any supplement, food or pill out there could be tainted. How would you truly know?
Throughout the scamdemic, HCQ and IVM were easy to get in other countries. India, Mexico and online.
Getting prescriptions from your main doctor was the problem. Even if you got one, you still had to deal with the two big corporate pharmacies in the USA: Walgreens and CVS.
Therefore, you had to go to frontline doctors website, get a prescription (which could take a while). Then, go to an independent pharmacy that wouldn't obstruct the doctor's prescription. They would send the script to that pharmacy. It might not have been convenient and the price was high, but it could save your life.

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I just got refills on HCQ amd Ivermectin, keep enough on hand for fam and frens.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Do you need a Dr.s R/X to order this?

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Yes, i tried to order on here and it wanted me to upload my prescription. My doctors name and phone number.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

No.

(2) Show this thread

They want a prescription with the order. I haven't been to a doctor in years.

finally got sick and tested positive after two years unvaxxed in a dense (double meaning) blue state - fever, sore throat, seal bark cough. previously ordered online (no one in my state will prescribe it) and everything cleared up in three days after the ivermectin, zpak and prednesone i got online along with my normal daily zink, c, d and quercetin (which inhant taken in two weeks and probably why i got sick)! my normal course with a routine cold is two weeks bc i have a crappy bronchial system. glad i had it and i feel it made a huge difference based on my own history. Preventing people from getting these inexpencive thraputics is criminal.

In response Patti Hart to his Publication

Where did you get your meds from? Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

When I can’t find any info on who truly owns the company and who backs it (Board members) I hesitate to buy. I don’t trust anything FDA approved anymore since nanobot technology is here. Blessings to all if this works for you.

Wish i can send everyone soke from here in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Its cheap too and they sell it EVERYWHERE

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response Morris Light to his Publication

can we order online feom there?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Please have an annual eye check up if you take regularly. I take this for arthritis. My doctor says long term use can cause a build up in the eyes.

(4) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Thank you for sharing the link. Ordering some now.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I bought for everyone to, twice, but Norways costums destroyed it all saying it wasnt legal here
Furure will prove past for many

thank you so much!! i will order kit and amoxicillin too!

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Awesomeness, lots of cures in that box βœ…

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How did you know which pills to get?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I knew I wanted more HCQ, Ivermectin and ZPaks, then i just added some of the packs, incase anyone I know may need some.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Do you need a doctor or prescription?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

No ma’am.

(1) Show this thread

Too bad that ZPak couldn't be in there instead of Doxy (which can be pretty hard on people's stomach/gut). Good pack though, if people can tolerate that antibiotic. Thanks for sharing.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

You’re welcome. That is why i ordered the ZPak as well. I have an awful stomach, so I prefer the Z Pak, but Doxycycline doesn’t mess is up terribly. ZPak is just a good all around antibiotic.

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

AIDS coming? how many took the 3rd vax with boosters? spike protein skin dangerous?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Shared on Twitter.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Great. Thanks friend.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Good luck with that ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

is that more than one kit cuz it says 4 for 50 dollars

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

do you need a prescription because it asks for doctors name and nymber

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Thanks!

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts