Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/ziverdo-kit/

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. πŸ™πŸ»

finally got sick and tested positive after two years unvaxxed in a dense (double meaning) blue state - fever, sore throat, seal bark cough. previously ordered online (no one in my state will prescribe it) and everything cleared up in three days after the ivermectin, zpak and prednesone i got online along with my normal daily zink, c, d and quercetin (which inhant taken in two weeks and probably why i got sick)! my normal course with a routine cold is two weeks bc i have a crappy bronchial system. glad i had it and i feel it made a huge difference based on my own history. Preventing people from getting these inexpencive thraputics is criminal.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InviteTheLight in this post can reply

In response Patti Hart to his Publication

Where did you get your meds from? Thank you.