Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. πŸ€—πŸ€—

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/ziverdo-kit/

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. πŸ™πŸ»

Wish i can send everyone soke from here in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Its cheap too and they sell it EVERYWHERE

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiVibes in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Please have an annual eye check up if you take regularly. I take this for arthritis. My doctor says long term use can cause a build up in the eyes.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Only take it when i feel oncoming flu like symptoms. So basically hardly ever

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

can we order online feom there?

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Sadly no. I would LOVE to send to you or anyone else :)

(1) Show this thread

how much is it in mexico

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

like 6$US but it depends where you go in Mexico and what store as they have Pharmacys in Puerto Vallarta on every block

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Depends on pharmacy and city in Mexico. $15-$20 for the HCQ and $5 for IVM.

(2) Show this thread

β€œSome”