Only people mentioned by @RealLilTrump in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

People we think are “heroes” will be shown to be villains, and the ones we think are “villains” will be shown to be heroes.

These are the times we are living in.

People need to stop hero-worshipping (idolatry) and start believing in God and themselves, or they are in for huge disappointments.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

😖, i love Mike. 😪

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

👀

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Erin Smith to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

taiwan

AS A WITNESS TO A CASE ....
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - A Spanish court has summoned Mike Pompeo, the former US secretary of state and concurrently the former chief of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as a witness in a case concerning alleged Washington's plan to kill WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, Spanish newspaper ABC reported on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/news/556551-pompeo-court-kill-assange/

If they are the director and the one in charge it is a red flag.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Why did Q say trust Kansas if he isn’t a White Hat? I know it’s been posted that we are seeing another Mike, so much is confusing as he has an impeccable resume, I pray that he is a true Patriot and not a traitor 🙏🏼🇺🇸💥

Remember to look for miracles...

🎼"Kansas, she said, was the name of the star."🎼

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

What's that from?

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

yea this is pompeo 2.0
pompeo 1.0 is gone

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Any clues pointing to that, like

"Joe's shot" & "Bye Hillary" ?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

...AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana could never tell about Pompeo, he is fookn good, could never see thro his eyes to his soul.
No big surprise he was head of CIA at some point, that speaks volumes as to what he knows.

White Hat Black Hat idk but I do know the one we see now is not the original.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Still can't grasp how the voice modulators work though.🤔😳🤷‍♂️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He is one that i want to believe is good. I want to hug the big guy. Not the little replacement. Everytime I would say something on TG about him being replaced, people would say I was wrong...that he lost weight. I'm like "nah, bro" That is a different person. You don't age if you lose weight, and you don't look completely different. It's so obvi, Nana. I love you Nana. Just wanted you to know that when I see a post of yours, my heart sings. It's like I know I'm going to like what wisdom you have to impart.🤗

(3) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Mike Pompeo...'former head of the NAZI CIA. A person doesnt get to be the HEAD of the NAZI CIA, without doing A SHIT TON of NEFARIOUS CRAP against population of the America. (And Please dont give me a, "but Mike attends church lecture, and is really a white hat". ) Because the NAZI CIA trafficks Children...LOTS AND LOTS of CHILDREN. EVIL hangs around with EVIL.
https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/politik/inland/politik-inland/muenchner-sicherheitskonferenz-weltpolitik-beim-bild-dinner-68842948.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=sq&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I have always thought the same when it comes to him being the Director of the C👁a…… seeing this picture really makes me question him now, thanks for sharing. I know we are going to find out the people that we trusted are the real traitors. 😱

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Very interesting. True....NO WHITE HAT would ever be able to ascend to the Director of the CIA unless he was FULLY & UTTERLY corrupted. Let's not forget that George Bush senior was also Director of the CIA. Birds of a feather, as they say...

Curious, what does the second image pertain to?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

"The Spanish court is investigating the alleged espionage that UC Global, directed by the Spaniard David Morales, would have facilitated against Assange by being in charge of the security of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London when the events would have taken place.

Both Morales -who is on provisional release with precautionary measures- and UC Global are being investigated for crimes against privacy and the secrecy of attorney-client communications, bribery and money laundering."

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

here we go

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Didn't say I believe it

(1) Show this thread

So..."Trust Kansas?" Don't trust Kansas? Kansas is someone or something else?🤔 I've quietly thought for quite a while that Julian Assange is not in the U.K. and it's all theatrics, but what do I know!?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I am totally on board with you - JA is a major actor in this movie-IMHO

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Have suspected the same! 🧐😉

(2) Show this thread

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

KidNap or Liberate?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

YEP! He wears a boot...Steve Pieczenik warned PDJT of Mike...His looks changed cause he lost weight-NOT

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

💩 just got weird.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

plot twist!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

He is in the UK!

Why the “Spanish Court”?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I thought the same. This is what I found..

Assange lived inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
There was a company that was contracted by Ecuador in order to protect the embassy, protect Julian Assange, protect the embassy staff, but it's a corrupt company.

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

The movie is definitely getting spicy.

ooohhhh That's interesting!!