Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Wut

Nana could never tell about Pompeo, he is fookn good, could never see thro his eyes to his soul.
No big surprise he was head of CIA at some point, that speaks volumes as to what he knows.

White Hat Black Hat idk but I do know the one we see now is not the original.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He is one that i want to believe is good. I want to hug the big guy. Not the little replacement. Everytime I would say something on TG about him being replaced, people would say I was wrong...that he lost weight. I'm like "nah, bro" That is a different person. You don't age if you lose weight, and you don't look completely different. It's so obvi, Nana. I love you Nana. Just wanted you to know that when I see a post of yours, my heart sings. It's like I know I'm going to like what wisdom you have to impart.🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I know the actor that I see under there but I can not remember his name

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Clones can NOT gain weight they have the DNA info, but that clone does not put on the lbs. Is he an actor, well most clones are "acting the part" so yes in a way ... But I saw the fuller MPompeo with ankle bracelet ... so ??

(2) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Still can't grasp how the voice modulators work though.🤔😳🤷‍♂️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Me neither

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I agree with you - this new Pompeo is not the same at all.