"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stats on everything should be interesting pre-vax society to post-vax.

What stats can we really Trust?

If a Scientists give you stats do you trust?
Teacher?
Politician?
Family Member?
News?
Priest?
Pope?

At this point stats from gematria seem more creditable.

Besides Love, Math is the closest thing to Pure Truth.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TRUTH . ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Love NUMBERS

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Math was my worst class in school….

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

wasn't terrible, just didn't use it. taking advanced math classes-attempted to "understand" and could do fairly when i just memorized. worked for ph.d mathematician that told me that was the problem. "you're trying to understand. it's a matter of acceptance".

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Trust in God.
Everything falls in to place nicely with faith.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

If only you had included a "none of the above" option. I'm reading one of the precious few sources I trust right now, lol. And KR/ 123 of couRse.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

It is true that math doesn't lie however when data is fabricated it renders the math useless. One must utilize discernment (absent of emotion) when vetting data before utilizing it to come to a conclusion.

That being said I am gonna go to have to go with H: Logical Intuition

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Mr. Spock was a Vulcan- the process of vulcanization is to burn off impurities in metal.
He would have been the equivalent of an alchemist... burning off unneeded emotions to have a logic based mind. Lead to gold.

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

🧐CONTINUED

💧474 (continued)🔥🔥
CM – thank you for IDEN verification.
CM – how can a secure ‘read only’ board be set up whereby the message can be safely delivered?
If a board was created, you verified IDEN, and control was w/ you/us, that would eliminate confusion as to IDEN/AUTH correct?
No mod management – only info dumps.
Fact-finding, archiving, discussion, etc. can then be done on a designated ‘follow up’ board.
Message is all that matters.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Time is severely limited.
Q
🧐THEY in 💧 appear to be those listed in VK's post & WE appear to be the anons
🧐 "safely" "verified" & "eliminate confusion" in 💧 & importance of Trust in VK's post
🧐"fact-finding" in 💧 & math noted in VK's post
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23474

💧79🔥
Graphic is right.
Add above points to graphic.
Stay organized.
Q
🧐💧 graphic
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2379

🧐CONTINUED👇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

🧐CONTINUED

💧97🔥♟️🔥
Game Theory.
Define.
Why is this relevant?
Moves and countermoves.
Who is the enemy?
False flags.
Shooter identification.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
Who has access?
What is MI?
Disinformation exists and is necessary.
10 days.
Darnkess.
War.
Good v. Evil.
Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.
Crumbs not only for /pol/.
The silent ones.
Others monitoring (friends and enemies).
Instructions.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q
🧐💧
🧐misspelling of darkness as marker
🧐reference to "game" in this 💧 & in 💧474 noted above
🧐 shooter identification & false flags noted in 💧 & recent school shooting in TX 💔
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2397

🧐CONTINUED👇

(1) Show this thread

Since Trust seems to be used in the context of believing, I thought I would do gematria for "creditable" as opposed to the use "credible"

🧐 creditable = 229, 474, 79

💧229🦅💫🇺🇲🙏
RED_RED_
_FREEDOM-_v05_yes_27-1_z
_FREEDOM-_v198_yes_27-1_b
_FREEDOM-_v-811z_yes_27-1_c
_FREEDOM-_vZj9_yes_27-1_y
_FREEDOM-_v^CAS0R-T_yes_27-1_87x
_FREEDOM-_v&CAS0R-T2_yes_27-1_t
_FREEDOM-_vEXh29B_yes_27-1_ch
_FREEDOM-_v_stand
_FREEDOM-_vGER_US_yes_000BVx_LO_yes_[… + 1]_Conf_y
_Conf_4_3_good_EXT-TVB7xxj_ALL_FREEDOM_#[1-43]_EX_27-1
Q
🧐full 💧
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23229

💧922🔥
Keep the resignation list updated.
Important.
Keep the graphics updated.
Important.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23922

💧474🔥🔥
THEY Divide.
WE Conquer.
Anticipated – human nature.
Anticipated – interruptions by others.
Matlock meant to become PUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.

🧐CONTINUED👇

3 pics

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Did Q ever say we should use Gematria? Why did people start using it? I've never seen its purpose and I'm skeptical. Please point me in the right direction to understand.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Discernment-(in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual guidance and understanding. PRAY and God will guide and give you answers❤️

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

WTISTPFMNPPABLMPT 236

EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED 236
PROTECTORS OF MANKIND 236

236↔️632

From drop 632👇🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I trust my vibez.

It's a mathematically proven fact that about 50% of everything is half bullshit.

Well said VK - exactly right ... follow love and you'll find truth

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

😆 i see data all the time and i ask questions like
data source?
sample size?
how was the sample chosen?
what was the data actually measuring?
who paid for the data to be collected in the first place?
what is the impact on the outcome their narrative or bottom line?…

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

You can't argue with math !

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I will never trust any of those again. It amazes me that they got away with the lies for so long. I trust Q. Q made me search for truth.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

numbers can not lie....translation can. who translates

God, the master mathematician

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

funny thing about statistics....

In response None None to his Publication

With a quote from conman Bill Gates too!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Agree. There’s ‘no thing’ without numbers.

TS 11:43>34:11

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Correction. There is ‘no thing’ without Number.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Thats why i always loved math. Its True!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Math language is impossible to corrupt.