Prayers for my mom please. She is on her way to the hospital right now. Her doctor said she has a lot of fluid around her heart. Thank you in advance!

Only people mentioned by @Dpain1969 in this post can reply

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ™

Prayers for your Mom and your family! Hope that you can find some peace and comfort during this difficult time. May the road to recovery be quick!!

โ€œBlessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.โ€ Ps. 33:12

โค๏ธPraying for a speedy recovery for your mom.

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Will do George the Patriot sir! โ™กโ™กโ™ก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ

My heart is overwhelmed with all the likes,shares and prayers in the comments. My Anon family is an awesome group of incredible people! I love you all! Thank you all!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Praying for your mom and your family. May GOD watch over you all in your time of need. GOD Bless You All. Keep the Faith.

Oh I am so sorry she is going through this! Praying she recovers and that she is in capable hands.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

books, painting, walks in nature

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

prayers for your momโ€™s healing ๐Ÿ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for a complete recoveryโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Prayers up to your Mom.

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUST THE PLAN

In my thoughts and Prayers
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Prayers.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers! ๐Ÿ™. Never Give Up. EVER!

If one Doctor does not tell you what you want to
hear, ask for another and another etc. ๐Ÿ™

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

Prayers
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God Creator YHVH Through Your Precious Son Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus Please Touch Your Healing Touch On Your Lovely Child That IS Having Health Issues. Please Give She And Her Family Your Awesome Hallelujah Presence As They Go To And Fro. Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus Rebukes Lucifer. Jesus Rebukes Lucifer Father Of Evil Lies. Thank You Father Through Christ Jesus Total Healing To Your Beautiful Child's Body, Mind, Soul. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• Through Christ Jesus Thank You Father God For Your Special Healing Attention To Your Child. Thank You Yeshua Messiah For Your Healing Touch. Thank You Yeshua For Sending Your Angels Of Comfort That Momma Is Well And Going Home Healthy To Her Loved Ones. Praise Father God!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• Praise Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•Amen And Amen!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Please Keep Sharing As We Expect Great Reports In Our Non Ceasing Prayer Mode For Your Momma, You And Yours.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Prayers going up!
Dear patriot, when my mom had the same condition and they gave her no hope, my friend who owns a health food shop told me about supplements that pulled my mom through and stunned the doctors. If you're mom is able to drink anything right now, let her sip on some nice, cool dandelion root tea. It will drain the fluid. I made it like hot tea, let it steep for 5 minutes, then added liquid stevia to sweeten it. Then got it cold and my mom drank it through a cup with a straw. Also, three supplements will make the heart work like a machine (which is what it did for my mom too): CoQ10, hawthorn, and L-carnitine. (I opened the capsules and blended them in with a smoothie that my mom loved. It was a daily regimen. (Just do your research and make sure they won't conflict with any medicine your mom is taking. Sending up prayers for quick healing!! God bless you and your mom!!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country ๐Ÿ’—Let Love Lead You๐Ÿ’—

Prayers and Blessings for your Mom๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Love America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love โค๏ธMy Patriot friends, ๐Ÿ‘€wide awake! John 3:16

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™. Prov 3: 5 and 6

๐ŸŠChildOfGodโ›ชPatriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFreedomFighter๐Ÿ—ฝDigitalSoldier๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปCovfefe is "In the end we win.โœ๏ธ"God woke you for a reason.ไพ˜ๅฏ‚ ๐ŸŒด

Sending hugs and prayers...

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Heartfelt Prayers gone up" โค๏ธ

Praying for you both. Stay strong

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers for your mom... hang in there....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐ŸปGeorgeโ€™s mom๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Please guide everyone involved to make good decisions with treatment, etc. and please assist her with a speedy recovery IJN

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Prayers up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE PROTECT MIRACULOUSLY HEAL AND GIVE YOUR AMAZING RECOVERY TO THIS PATRIOTS MOM WE ASK IN JESUS NAME AMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS