Prayers for my mom please. She is on her way to the hospital right now. Her doctor said she has a lot of fluid around her heart. Thank you in advance!

🙏🙏🙏
Prayers going up!
Dear patriot, when my mom had the same condition and they gave her no hope, my friend who owns a health food shop told me about supplements that pulled my mom through and stunned the doctors. If you're mom is able to drink anything right now, let her sip on some nice, cool dandelion root tea. It will drain the fluid. I made it like hot tea, let it steep for 5 minutes, then added liquid stevia to sweeten it. Then got it cold and my mom drank it through a cup with a straw. Also, three supplements will make the heart work like a machine (which is what it did for my mom too): CoQ10, hawthorn, and L-carnitine. (I opened the capsules and blended them in with a smoothie that my mom loved. It was a daily regimen. (Just do your research and make sure they won't conflict with any medicine your mom is taking. Sending up prayers for quick healing!! God bless you and your mom!!🙏❤️

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it