#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

The less I leave home, the less I want to leave home. Isolating people away from one another creates an obstacle/challenge to re-create the energy you once had when all our light factories (bodies) were sitting close together in close proximity. Have to work harder at it. Good thing is, God is sending an abundance of light at you constantly. Just have to tap in. Here are some ways I’ve been pushing myself; exercise daily, drink plenty of water, don’t sit too long, garden, ground, sun gaze with closed eyes, meditate, good diet & vitamins, spending time with the people who matter to you most, positive thoughts, organizing every corner of my house & garage, building stuff with wood, painting, yoga, snuggling my loved ones. The list goes on.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

definitely need to work harder at being with others, doing more work outside, and getting all in order. thanks for the list of to dos. always had so much energy, much less now🤍so will just push through it

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

You have to fill yourself with light
So the darkness can’t fill in the available vacancy

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm glad someone had the foresight to tell us to sun gaze with our eyes closed. I could only stand gazing a micro-second with eyes open. This will be much more pleasant.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

PERFECT. ❤️

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

i try every day, to take me time, family time, productive time. but my hubby, exudes negativity-constantly, i find myself drained more & more. just keep swimming, just keep swimming. shine positivity until blind 😊❤️🙏

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

It’s so tough & draining when your spouse is being negative. I got lucky there, but we all have our moments so not always sunny. All our decisions aggregate into our overall state of being. If you take care of you, you can come to others in a state of harmonious love frequency (+ healthy boundaries) which is the ultimate gift we can give each other. It sounds like you’re invested in being a light. I pray everything works out for you in this situation just as God in your heart decrees for your highest good.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I personally love having “ME” time, when I was young I had tons of friends and now that I’m older I love not being bothered by all the drama they had caused

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

I love it, this is you now! ✨🙌🏻✨

(0) Show this thread

I love your list, I'd like to include a healthy dose of competition in a sport (tennis matches) is good esp so you can socialize afterwards ... being outside to feel the sun on your skin, the garden is wonderful, watching new growth and making new frens is really helpful, in person and online, esp when we support each other, that is so beautiful!

So I make sure everyday I need to go out, do something to interact and make someone smile. Its so rewarding!

Age doesn't count - go out anyway.

I like the way you think!!! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 Navigating Reality -We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix)💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

So true! I cant wait to hear your work!

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

you NAILED it! sometimes I feel like- do I even want to be around any people ever again? 🤣 but….. go to a Trump rally (or similar), and you see what we are missing—once everyone is resonating with Truth, and brings God back to their life, it is SO fun to be around people again. Just wait…and it will come ❤️

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

😂 You are so right! As much as I’m an introvert, I deeply love being around people. I look forward to that time!!!

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I vibe with this big time!!!
I didn't realize I was already doing so much of all these wonderful healthy things until you laid it all out like that 😅

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I personally don’t trust vitamins, you never know whats really in them, I perfer to eat my fruit and veggies

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Love this and my list looks a lot like yours! I spent the last werk cleaning out and organizing every closet in the house and today its gardening. 😊 Doing everything I can to surround myself with calm.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I love that we’re vibing in such similar ways, makes me so happy!!!! You reflect calmness, peace love & joy, I feel it!

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

I can relate with it 100% ❤️ the best way of living for introverts 😉

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

I love that!!! I am such an introvert too!!! 🙏🏻😄
❤️🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Beautiful and very recognizable. Thank you!!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

😃🙏🏻✨💛✨ Thank you so much HTG!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just motivated me to clean garage today.

Happy to hear that!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
A week ago I built a workbench out of some scrap wood I had from my other projects!!! It’s not fancy but I love it!!!! 2 pics. 2nd pic is combo pic of all my other shelving projects over past 6 months.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Clean Up time. I guess I'm lucky, my girlfriend enjoys cleaning lol

(2) Show this thread