#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The less I leave home, the less I want to leave home. Isolating people away from one another creates an obstacle/challenge to re-create the energy you once had when all our light factories (bodies) were sitting close together in close proximity. Have to work harder at it. Good thing is, God is sending an abundance of light at you constantly. Just have to tap in. Here are some ways I’ve been pushing myself; exercise daily, drink plenty of water, don’t sit too long, garden, ground, sun gaze with closed eyes, meditate, good diet & vitamins, spending time with the people who matter to you most, positive thoughts, organizing every corner of my house & garage, building stuff with wood, painting, yoga, snuggling my loved ones. The list goes on.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Just motivated me to clean garage today.

Happy to hear that!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
A week ago I built a workbench out of some scrap wood I had from my other projects!!! It’s not fancy but I love it!!!! 2 pics. 2nd pic is combo pic of all my other shelving projects over past 6 months.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

really nice and organized♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

not there yet, discombobulated, wadded in bed, but hoping for the Vibes and Energy to go Up♥️

(1) Show this thread

WOW - thar's amazing - you are on fire! I love it, you have inspired me to get the lead out and create ... THANK YOU!

Thank you so much!!! I love hearing that, I know you will create such awesome things!!!!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Whut Whut??? OMG! That is incredible! You are amazing!! Everytime I start to make a list of the things I need to do before we put our house on the market in July, I get too tired to find paper to write the list. Please come help me! Hahaha. You are inspiring!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Trying to get house cleaned out ready to sell after living here WAYYYY too long. It is a very rough process (at least it has been for us). New roof, remodel very old bathroom, new flooring, new carpet, clean and make wood flooring amazing, new paint (inside and out), sand and stain deck, outside landscape clean-up. Oh, and yeah... go through all the clutter/hoarding/kids stuff/"stuff"collecting dust/books, etc. and get it all packed and moved. deep clean, it just goes on and on.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Wow, thank you so much!!! I am so happy this inspires, thats the goal! You feel so good when you’re organizing & when its done & you can easily find things you need. I love it! I would totally help, its so fun!

(2) Show this thread