#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The less I leave home, the less I want to leave home. Isolating people away from one another creates an obstacle/challenge to re-create the energy you once had when all our light factories (bodies) were sitting close together in close proximity. Have to work harder at it. Good thing is, God is sending an abundance of light at you constantly. Just have to tap in. Here are some ways I’ve been pushing myself; exercise daily, drink plenty of water, don’t sit too long, garden, ground, sun gaze with closed eyes, meditate, good diet & vitamins, spending time with the people who matter to you most, positive thoughts, organizing every corner of my house & garage, building stuff with wood, painting, yoga, snuggling my loved ones. The list goes on.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Just motivated me to clean garage today.

Clean Up time. I guess I'm lucky, my girlfriend enjoys cleaning lol

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Q -Z, click on at the bottom under it