Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

super charged- heaps of energy- ok im the weird kid!😏

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

super pooped a lot of the time. lots of energy changes occuring daily it seems.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Exhausted🤔

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Yes

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I thought it was from chemo/radiation surgery in 2020/2021, I still have struggled to get back my energy, try to eat healthy, take supplements, no cigs/alcohol, hard to sleep, brain chatter a lot. I am constantly asking God to take control 💥🙏🏼prayers sent to all of you🙏🏼

The whole "plan" is just perfectly orchestrated to this point to reduce the "attack surface". Even down to the weather I feel. Always using [their] methods and tactics against [them].

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’m tired often. Glad it’s not just me.

Yes

Been very tired and I've been going into the office regularly with sprinkles of work from home. My coworker told me he felt the same and he asked me why. I said they must be hitting us with bad vibes.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In Lars von Trier's film Melancholia, the world is destroyed by the planet Melancholia approaching Earth. You see the last days of a family ... The woman who is most awake and spiritually feels that the world is going down lives those days as many feel us now ... life drags us into matter. This is beautifully shown in the trailer. Recommendation to watch this movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZGwvxhXvw

Melancholia - Official Trailer - YouTube

From acclaimed director #LarsVonTrier comes the most stunning and compelling film of the year. Winner of the European Film Award for Best Film and the Cannes...

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

literally fooked not tired.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I'm like my slow computer.... processing....

and with my lack of tech skills i have no idea how I got this far

I thought it was just me getting older.😜

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Energies are all over the place. Take time out to take care of yourself; pray, rest, eat good organic food, drink extra water. Watch inspirational and funny movies; laughter is great! Norman Cousins cured himself of cancer with it!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Check your Astral Travel Logs.

UFFDA.
⚔💫👊

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Weren’t we all just vibin’ away? What happened? Good night Zzzzz lol

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Slept almost the whole evening out of tiredness like I was exhausted.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Can confirm. Around 3-330pm I'm done until a 30 min nap happens. No matter how I rest the night before or what activity is going on, batteries hit empty.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

I have also suddently atarted taking a 2 o
clock nap for 30 minutes - just cant stay awake!

(1) Show this thread

is that a she

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

No

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

some days its like i get hit with a truck and Im just done for the day.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

YEP♥️

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Toxins, air ,water , food etc, cause of chronic health conditions, fatigue (CFS) . Microwaves are high, this is just one of the effects .

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Could teeter totter 3D5D be causing it?

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Could teeter totter 3D5D be causing it?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 AWAKENING - Navigating Reality -We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix)💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly AWAKEN is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

My Awakening is definitely causing me to sleep more 😂

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I’m tired, have been for months. Retreated away & hardly ever leave the house. Have gone from full power & active, to struggling to even do the basic chores. The energy shifts combined with the dark forces draining energy in their last ditch attempts to remain in control is a battle. It’s Sunday here & I’m still in bed. When I woke up this morning I sensed a discombobulated panic in the air. Had crazy dreams last night but can’t remember them.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

hey that is the word i keep uttering, discombobulated🤍

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Similar for me. I sure hope it shifts soon!

(2) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i ran 5 m/day worked all day would be out until 1 am start over. i had weekend plans i kept and did more than i planned. now i feel like a hamster on a wheel.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I used to struggle to fall asleep & then to stay asleep. I've had this issue for YEARS. Now I am out as soon as my head hits the pillow I pretty much stay that way unless the hubby gets too loud with his snoring. Once I'm up & moving I'm good....unless I sit still too long then I may just doze off, even when I take my Adderall.

The craziness of the world and knowing what is happening to kids and this clown shit show is draining....emotional exhaustion

yep, tired🥱not long ago so much more energy, and tackled projects with persistence to finish, am battling it right now, and caffeine required for my brain and body, every single day. so hard to get up in morning, wadded in bed fav place