Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🫶

I reckon we need an army of spell busters!

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

So grateful that you understand the mind-control, how it works, and have compassion for those who are in bondage to the lies, and deceit. Thank you for your patience with the process required to break the mind-control off as I have too many loved ones I do not want to lose who are blinded by the lies they have been taught, and cannot see.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

How do we break the spell.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

love, patience.....baby steps....this is a process.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I'll never understand why a lot of people are not interested in some important stuff. Like a lot of people I start talking to about politics they're like, oh I don't like politics, don't follow, yet they get out and vote and that's usually for the worst possible candidate/party. And that's just politics, there's a lot of other important subjects people are not ready to talk to. And that's majority of people. Something really big needs to happen in order for that to change. Breaking spells or whatever.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

My neighbors were all standing out side our driveway last year and we went out to see what was up. The man asked me what I thought about everything and I did say 'I don't like talking about politics.' It didn't mean that I wasn't an avid researcher in the area though. After listening to them for a few more minutes I was glad I said nothing. He voted for PDJT, and acted a little like he regretted it but I don't think he did. He was only saying that because the other lady was all over about how nice it is to have a 'normal' polite' president now. Then she turns to me and tells me that "there comes a time in life when you have to start learning about it."

My thoughts after listening to her were, she didn't hear what I said, and it would be great if she would do that very thing...study. I'm glad I didn't get involved with my neighbors views. She is about 70 years old so not going to change her ways.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Unfortunately many people don't want to be bothered, they just want to go along because it is "easy." It takes commitment, time, and a strong desire to learn these important things, participate in making things better, running for office, attending school board meetings, circulating petitions, writing or calling ones representatives, helping others etc. Too many are caught up in the "all about me" matrix and want to have "fun." It is hard to swim upstream against the current of opposition and most have no desire to ruffle the feathers of others because it is easier to just go with the flow. 😇

(5) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Yes, and some will never break out of the spell

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

oh yes, deep deep under.