Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

They are under a spell

I'll never understand why a lot of people are not interested in some important stuff. Like a lot of people I start talking to about politics they're like, oh I don't like politics, don't follow, yet they get out and vote and that's usually for the worst possible candidate/party. And that's just politics, there's a lot of other important subjects people are not ready to talk to. And that's majority of people. Something really big needs to happen in order for that to change. Breaking spells or whatever.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Unfortunately many people don't want to be bothered, they just want to go along because it is "easy." It takes commitment, time, and a strong desire to learn these important things, participate in making things better, running for office, attending school board meetings, circulating petitions, writing or calling ones representatives, helping others etc. Too many are caught up in the "all about me" matrix and want to have "fun." It is hard to swim upstream against the current of opposition and most have no desire to ruffle the feathers of others because it is easier to just go with the flow. 😇

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

My neighbors were all standing out side our driveway last year and we went out to see what was up. The man asked me what I thought about everything and I did say 'I don't like talking about politics.' It didn't mean that I wasn't an avid researcher in the area though. After listening to them for a few more minutes I was glad I said nothing. He voted for PDJT, and acted a little like he regretted it but I don't think he did. He was only saying that because the other lady was all over about how nice it is to have a 'normal' polite' president now. Then she turns to me and tells me that "there comes a time in life when you have to start learning about it."

My thoughts after listening to her were, she didn't hear what I said, and it would be great if she would do that very thing...study. I'm glad I didn't get involved with my neighbors views. She is about 70 years old so not going to change her ways.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

I used to not like it...Nut since Trump got into office, I changed my mind about it and realize how important it is to follow, and get involved like your life depends on it...cause it does!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Markus Free to his Publication

We need an Edit Button...

(1) Show this thread

wow!!! i just said this exact paragraph about why people dont care about "politics", to my friend yesterday morning when he asked me randomly if i know who George Soros is!!!!! 😳😂😂😂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I can't even imagine, when they are not interested in every day stuff, how they would ignore some really important stuff.

It boggles my mind as well. Ignorance isnt bliss though, its just delayed pain. It’s a surprisingly powerful and resilient form of denial. The truth is going to be so painfull for many when it inevitably breaks through humanities collective consciousness. I feel for these people that are under the spell. Pray for them. 🙏

(1) Show this thread