Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

I am starting to feel that all who will wake up are awake. Leaving things as is for too long will be starting a whole new issue of distrust and making us wonder if there is anyone in leadership that can be trusted. Same on social media, with people acting like they know things, but not giving proof. If i try to find proof, there is nothing to back up a lot of the info I see. I am thankful that I learned long ago to only fully trust God. God bless you, you are one that teaches and shares your own struggles, which helps all of us. I share your work with others, who also appreciate it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrannyJ in this post can reply

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

Maybe that's the point. Autonomy and sovereignty are the true plan for individuals. Maybe we're not made to be 'led' by others, but to become masters of our own beings to live as sovereign beings, ISBEs j(immortal soul/ biological entities, udging for ourselves and following no one whom we do not consent to follow.

you right. this is still war. its under Gods timing. we know this was gonna be difficult. we know it is rigged election wise. thing is this we can't go by 2020 or bust anymore. that means Deep State will win the war at that point. there are plenty of us are ready for this next phase. we gonna be alright. God make sure of that.

you right. this is still war. its under Gods timing. we know this was gonna be difficult. we know it is rigged election wise. thing is this we can't go by 2020 or bust anymore. that means Deep State will win the war at that point. there are plenty of us are ready for this next phase. we gonna be alright. God make sure of that.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i am on the same page. it is time though i see some things happening it is not enough. many are running for school boards and council positions but system is rigged. they want us angry so we use force which gives them the means to 100% take away our rights. we are in a rock and hard place.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Agree with you. Beautifully written.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

I believe we are starting to see the exposure. It is happening slowly unfortuately for all who are aware and awake. It is hard no denying it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Unfortunately many are still unaware. MSM in the way

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#GodWinsWeWin = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I hope MSM magica;;y disappears very soon. Need to get rid of the right to spread propaganda through the news.

(9) Show this thread

I believe a major turning happens when the MSM is turned. I never realized until Trump was elected how powerful a tool the DS has in the MSM.

Oh dear, we are all cracking ... we need to start manifesting wholeness and unity and find a way to fight back.
Visually and Vocally! ... not civil war, just stop taxes, licensing fees, asap - give them nothing!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🎯🎯🎯 100% agree - do not comply with this fake fraud government, that we do NOT need anymore - they are USELESS!

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

That is what I was thinking.

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts