Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

👍👍🙏

amen its all completely illegal and unjust

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Agree. Bring It On is right.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Current - $250/month to DRIVE to work... sit at a desk in pain.......... to "please the widget makers"....... who have ZERO imagination.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

If you found this video useful, consider donating so I may continue sharing quality content without advertisementshttps://oxnylia.org/tip-jars/3422

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Great points, well done.
Thank you.
Everyone has choices to make, to not commit fraud, to not support human trafficking, slavery.

stop filling taxes! Do people not understand how stupid it is? YOU tell them how much YOU earned, and YOU figure up how much YOU owe THEM? lol How about I don't but say I did? All we need is sales tax and that will cover everything.

Every day it gets harder.

On an NYC street today they were passing out pens and flyers for a "vission zero" campaign.

I thought to myself how much did this cost?
How much more was kicked back to some people's pockets?

It's sad, really.

This whole movement is rooted in destroying corruption as much as is humanly possible.

And rid ourselves of the facade that is hiding it.

I agree. It needs to be over.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

😎😁Agree 117 %

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Agree with you Martin. I have been holding off on paying certain bills such as water and taxes hoping that we won't have to anymore. As time keeps moving along, I might have to pay them.

100% agree..havent bought tags for the cars in almost 4 years..Washington state is fookt

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Let it all burn down

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 🇺🇸

Well said. Cant agree more.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

The fraud in every area and how they have weaved their network is shocking and disgusting at the same time. Our house tax increases the full 10% every year. Oh am so ready to fight this only if I knew how. Tomorrow 3 of us women are going to the local ISD board meeting, my first time (none of our children in the ISD). only 2 conservatives on the board rest liberals. My best guess, they won on rigged voting and most likely paid plants. The schools especially the high school culture has become so abhorrent that it makes me fight in some way for the children in general. At this point I have a feeling that even head of school and teachers are planted in strategic positions. Am told they are trying to break into smaller districts within to push out the 2 conservatives in the mid terms. Oh please I pray that mid terms destroys their network into pieces.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response God Wins to her Publication

feeling your frustration - OR election fraud is rampant - have no idea how to fight, what to do. All I can do is personally keep myself healthy and strong. The evil feels insurmountable. It's difficult to know who to trust - I just go by my gut feelings.

Get this - parents are reporting that in our school children who identify as animals are allowed/encouraged to be animals. Animals do not have to do schoolwork and are allowed to practice sex in public. Apparently, (as reported from their contacts) police aren't allowed to arrest "animals".

Harder to believe every day - but these ladies have school age children and have to instruct them not to "play" animals at school.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I guess I am waiting for them to make me. I haven't paid property taxes in two years. I keep getting letters, but I forget to open them.

I remember when it was, enjoy your popcorn. how the plot changed. i do agree with this post but im mad at myself for not doing things differently. thinking everthing was gonna be ok.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

People are reaching their breaking points. In this small village the police provoked an unexpected response when ticketing all cars on our narrow street early one morning because they had not yet moved them to park on the other side of the street according to village schedule. An unprecedented act as usually the cars switch cooperatively/obediently within 24 - 48 hrs.
80€ per car, that is a huge amount for most and they are now organising to protest and not pay. Many in this small village where life is generally simple but kind, have had enough with covid restrictions, economic hardship, illness and death and now nasty cops.
They appear to be baiting a reaction from us with increasingly hostile policies and actions.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Agreed. There’s only win in my mind, soul, heart, and breath. Don’t mean to sound dramatic -it’s real. There’s no other way of putting it.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I do believe this us my 1st "Martin" vibe 😁

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Hear, Hear!

I completely and totally AGREE.

the CONTEST from The START,
choose to live the FRAUD
or
be the FREE soul you were created to BE

In April when I was paying our House/Property taxes I said to my husband “Even though our house is paid for do we really own it? If I don’t pay these taxes a lien will be placed on it & then foreclosure. Same with car registrations, don’t pay the tax & car can be impounded & driver gets a ticket for driving with expired registration.” To my surprise he said “ I never looked at it this way.” I’m ready to “bring it on.”. Just rip that band-aid off.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Fook'n A! Bring it.

Amen

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

something got to happen soon . im sick of being sick .

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Your "deadweight pain" hit the nail on the head! It's so hard to know and to have to constantly have to confront or oblige. I cannot touch my W4 federal now because they cleverly put a lock on it... because I am playing with them on State tax, lol! Experimenting what could happen. Not afraid of the fight... but testing to see the "status" of IRS at this time. They have sent me terribly many reminders... and even offers to pay less, have it removed etc. I just sat STILL. We will see. I agree on the licensing and registrations too... but am not ready to get into it with a cop right now, haha, but I'm pretty capable of it!😂🤣

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Same!
I makes me angry, continuing to pay into the corruption, knowing it’s all to satisfy the evil agenda. I’m ready for the hard part to begin. The sooner it happens, the sooner we can heal.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

agreed. thats how I feel about schools and vax, physicals, weight, dental exam, vision (bc you know they really CARE 😂) , the list goes on and on into the intrusive info they want on your child and how much I am willing to fight this insane system so that I can have the privilege of sending my teenager into another year of mind control mental slavery training camp. So damn depressing. I know what is coming, and it is glorious, but it is oh so hard to wait and watch our kids suffer.