Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am starting to feel that all who will wake up are awake. Leaving things as is for too long will be starting a whole new issue of distrust and making us wonder if there is anyone in leadership that can be trusted. Same on social media, with people acting like they know things, but not giving proof. If i try to find proof, there is nothing to back up a lot of the info I see. I am thankful that I learned long ago to only fully trust God. God bless you, you are one that teaches and shares your own struggles, which helps all of us. I share your work with others, who also appreciate it.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I hope MSM magica;;y disappears very soon. Need to get rid of the right to spread propaganda through the news.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#GodWinsWeWin = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Let’s get the show on the road. The MSM needs to be taken down now!!! IDK about all of you but my APL is much higher than 9.14. I’m just about at 10. LFG!!!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

So by 2050 then?

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I'll be dead and miss it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

too many still too unaware. unless msm tells them its happening they dont believe it. anything from social media is instantly disregarded as fake news. hopefully once the msm is shown to be a lie machine to keeps us in line they will begin to question if anything they was told was real. then comes disclosure and 46 🙏

👀

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn HOW it goes down. JUST GO DOWN!!!

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Or know but unwilling to accept.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Or don’t care even if they did know.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

And those aware -Do not believe Justice is coming