Once you understand the fraud involved, it becomes psychologically difficult to continue to participate in the extortion schemes like local taxes and vehicle licensing. There is a "deadweight pain" to knowing. You can ignore their demands and make them come after you, pay up from your meagre resources, or fight back and force them to prove the obligation and lawfulness.

I can't wait for this whole thing to collapse. Don't care how much hardship is involved. Bring it on.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am starting to feel that all who will wake up are awake. Leaving things as is for too long will be starting a whole new issue of distrust and making us wonder if there is anyone in leadership that can be trusted. Same on social media, with people acting like they know things, but not giving proof. If i try to find proof, there is nothing to back up a lot of the info I see. I am thankful that I learned long ago to only fully trust God. God bless you, you are one that teaches and shares your own struggles, which helps all of us. I share your work with others, who also appreciate it.

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lizard Acres, click on at the bottom under it