I really hope our military steps up and removes this illegitimate Biden Administration as soon as possible!! We all shouldn’t have to endure anymore of this shit show…. There is more than enough evidence of massive Election Fraud, Voter Fraud and proof the “Big Guy” got his cut on his crackhead son’s corrupt business deals. Every day this continues to goes on, the more our country suffers. We want have to have faith in our military and political leaders who took an oath to protect this country and its citizens, but that faith is fading by the day. We all deserve better… The military is the only way and I pray they do what is right. Our country has been hijacked and we need to get it back!! America’s pissed level is rising and we need our REAL President back in his rightful position so that TOGETHER we can all MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN . 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

There are only 2 scenarios possible. Things will play out until all parts of the "plan" are in place, at which time the military steps in and removes the illegitimate govt. Or, there is no "plan" in which case we are totally fooked. Both scenarios have the potential to be mind blowing and terrifying. Now, what's for dinner?

In the beginning of the year,@VincentKennedy told someone who was frustrated - "I hope you have another year in you!" - So I believe it will end sometime in the late fall. Lots has to happen. Believe it or not - most of the people I went to college with that are Democrats think everything is fine. Their stocks went down and will rebound. They aren't afraid of us going to war and if we do - the war won't come to the United States. It's unbelievable. And scary how removed they are from the real world.

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

The Queen's death is a marker to begin the Event I believe. Her Julbilee begins this week June 2 - 6. Simon Parkes has stated he does not feel her death would be announced before her Jubilee.
Juan suggested that we may get 2 for 1. (Two people at the same time).

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

The Queen's death is a marker to begin the Event I believe. Her Julbilee begins this week June 2 - 6. Simon Parkes has stated he does not feel her death would be announced before her Jubilee.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Just reposted a video on some of the troops coming he our military is Ultra Badass

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

“The best Is Yet To Come” 🇺🇸👊🏾

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Can you image how many small militia groups are forming now? Ready to seek domestic insurgence?

Pres Trump gave the power back to we the people. It is upto us! We need to all say “No”, do not stoop to their level. File complaints, affidavits, call your State AG, Gov. etc have them file court cases, call your Sheriff and ask them what are they doing to reveal corruption in elections, etc... I truly believe it is upto us. We have more power than the military

In response Senorita Mama to her Publication

the only WAY is the Military. 🇺🇸👊🏾

In response Senorita Mama to her Publication

not gonna get you to far in a blue state like in massachusetts you can call rhino baker to find out how to get heroine. in NY well. dont even get me started.

(2) Show this thread

Hear, hear!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I agree 100%

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

hijacking is in their nature? Did the same with JFK. 
probably all ties up and we’ll find out soon enough.
The whole world is waiting.
 At this point, there is no way to stop this, (can only call it), sacred movement. Truth will prevail.

TS 805

The 2 links

https:// www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf
https:// www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf

Have faith in God, he is more powerful than the military, this is spiritual warfare. I think the US military is compromised I mean DS control them. Only god can save this world from evil. Pray for your well being have faith in God. US military is concerned about LGBTQ rather than fake pRESiDENT and fake elections.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

This shoukd be a red line. What if the plan was to make us to stand down and in essence help bring in the NWO? https://t.me/JFK_TV/9363

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

watch the attached video

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes. ❤️ Ready and GO! 🙏ing.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

https://qalerts.app/?q=May+13 = = = > < >

May 13, 2020 4:00:26 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 09cfd1 No. 9157228
Welcome To Q Research General.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only. We neither need nor condone the use of force in our work here.....

PAIN

>>>------------< >

This is only the start.
Q

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

The mil that I see is concerning as they seem to be very divided. The woke mil members are pushing out the patriot/conservative/ christian members via jab compliance, demotion, reassignment, character defamation, ficticious neg job performance claims and harrassment/hostility. These actions are being supported by the top mil in charge. By all appearances it is a pretty ugly thing to see.....I pray there are still white hat mil amongst them and this is part of the plan but the appearance is that oaths arent being remembered and are mil is weak/woke.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

sometimes you have to start a civil war to light the fire under some of these traders

In response James Dean to his Publication

yes ready when you guys are

(1) Show this thread

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

I Fully agree. If the white hats/Q Team/Good guys can give us anything? Give us sign by ending this crazy facade. It's disheartening to see this gone as it has. I have faith that this will come through soon! God wins always. Also, wanted to pass the 1(17) vibes

In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication

Signs are everywhere, listen to x22 report - we are winning! Also, this is a war and you can't let the enemy know what your plans are, actually, you have to mislead them.

(1) Show this thread

I think military is already in control. No way the DS would pick such a buffoon to win. JB is red pilling lots of Americans, that's his role and that's why he was picked to steal the election.

DS has caused misery around the world for decades. We've only experienced a fraction of what others have. The only way to never let this happen again is to let the people experience what they had planned for us.

Follower more than a poster.

The only way that’s a part of this movie is if a state de-certifies their electoral votes and causes a chain reaction of other states. Then if Trump has enough votes to win it can go to the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court overturns both Roe and the election the libturds will burn this country down. That will trigger martial law…. “Military is the only way”. The Great Awakening isn’t a fairy tale ending, it’s a massive shaking to wake the libturds up once and for all. We’re in the previews before the movie actually begins. Gas prices soaring, hyper inflation, housing and stock market crash, food shortages, Great Depression 2, riots, martial law, gun confiscation, mandatory vax, and nuclear defcon 1. This is post is not negative, it is realistic. In order to wake the libturds we all must go through the birth canal. It should all wrap up by November of 2023.