I really hope our military steps up and removes this illegitimate Biden Administration as soon as possible!! We all shouldn’t have to endure anymore of this shit show…. There is more than enough evidence of massive Election Fraud, Voter Fraud and proof the “Big Guy” got his cut on his crackhead son’s corrupt business deals. Every day this continues to goes on, the more our country suffers. We want have to have faith in our military and political leaders who took an oath to protect this country and its citizens, but that faith is fading by the day. We all deserve better… The military is the only way and I pray they do what is right. Our country has been hijacked and we need to get it back!! America’s pissed level is rising and we need our REAL President back in his rightful position so that TOGETHER we can all MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN . 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅 5:5

The mil that I see is concerning as they seem to be very divided. The woke mil members are pushing out the patriot/conservative/ christian members via jab compliance, demotion, reassignment, character defamation, ficticious neg job performance claims and harrassment/hostility. These actions are being supported by the top mil in charge. By all appearances it is a pretty ugly thing to see.....I pray there are still white hat mil amongst them and this is part of the plan but the appearance is that oaths arent being remembered and are mil is weak/woke.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happyday17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts