Sometimes I wonder if we're all on social media just to feed an AI system that keeps us in the "barely tolerable nightmare" level of discomfort, so that the "show not tell" can proceed at the maximum pace without destroying too many innocent (patriot) lives.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I don't know Martin. I have these same thoughts. For example what if in the end we find out it was an ai psyop just to keep us calm while the great reset proceeds? What if they are all in on it? What a rabbit hole that would be. But, I know that if our focus and intention is positive it has to be a good influence on things. I choose to believe, but I also know biblical prophecy and it only ends one way. God WIns in the end though. The only question is how long the suffering lasts.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

…glad I’m not the only one.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm pretty sure we are greatly manipulated. Flat out deception is the deal breaker. That's why I look to God for the ultimate resolution, not any human or organization except for the part they play as instruments of God.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Feels like that to me sometimes too Marin. Like they're using us to mature like a human child would use peers to decide who'd they'd like to mirror. Blessings Sir! ☺️

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Interesting thought......

screen shot some of these & others from others questioning to read when I feel like im loosing it ...😂😳🥴🙄

Sometimes I wonder if we are the opposite side of the same coin, their controlling oppostion. Duped and deluded, throwing bones keeping us pacified as we wait for more Pavlov dogs to join the cause. We've educated ourselves to see the forest, when so many only see the trees. Look at us, we're so smart and broke out of the MATRIX, but how many layers are in the MATRIX? We research, analyze, connect-dots, apply deductive reasoning and question everything, why wouldn't that include this as well? I'm not saying this is my truth, but my mind can't help but wonder cuz that's what I do now, think outside the collective box, even our collective box. Could it be same destination, different path, us against them, divide and conquer... It's what they've done for many years, why would now be any different? No hate please, just my thoughts sometimes 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Totally been feeling that way the last few weeks!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...so many want a copiously instantaneously "vomited" revelation all at once but have no idea how utterly destructive it could be. I want this to end also, but not at the cost of gunfire in the streets of my local neighborhood my child plays, or the unannounced shuttering of the local supply chains leaving so many to suffer and die like the elderly for instance who cannot even protect themselves if urban violence resulted...we need to be more considerate then selfish in our demands. We are after all every one of us stewards of this earth and our local communities. This is not just about the individual, it is about mankind collectively. The logistics alone of trying to end this nightmare without utter and absolute destruction resulting during the process would break a normal mind.
What took millennia to fabricate cannot be unplugged in an instant.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

All good things require time, patience, faith and careful planning.
Meticulous -

(1) Show this thread

Q did their job to wake us up, inform us to a degree and also to give us hope, but they also want to keep us busy so we hold back and don't wipe out the stubborn, clueless, masked m-asses who keep calling us conspiracy theorists, and ostracize us because we remain unvaccinated and healthy.. Very long sentence, but, that's my take.. Happy Friday! 🙃

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Also considering some of the continuing censorship may be by design to keep us from accidentally harming the plan.

(1) Show this thread

Its all a simulation

I sure know I have had a lot of arguments with bots over the years!

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

' Sometimes I wonder ' is a phrase I utter repeatedly since awakening four year ago....its part of the thinking/survival process I feel. Its amazing where my mind can take me...and sometimes ground shaking frightening.

Same when Trump has a Rally! 🤷‍♀️

I always feel like somethung huge is happening that he can be proven to NOT be a part of, because he is talking at a Rally!

I don't know how you were able to articulate that using the amount of words you did - but I agree wholeheartedly!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I was just thinking that too