Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

As you probably know, I have been awakening to my twin flame and it appears a lit of others are going through the same exact thing. I can't wait for us all to be reunited again. They suspended my twitter last night, now I feel Twitter was an important key to this journey with Vincent. what do I do to remain positive about what is going on and how do I properly create a new Twitter? I've tried 2x now and it is instanly banned. I feel turbulent without Twitter.

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Finally got one, going back to an old screen name I had. I will be sharing screenshots from my account to Twitter just to drop crumbs of information still. I will not be sharing anything from Twitter/Anon up to Facebook, I will instead use Facebook to find positive quotes and such. I won't be giving out this new account to FB period. Time to show the world that when we fall down, we get right back up and rise like the phoenixes we are. We don't seek fame, fortune, followers, any of it. We just want the world to open up to the endless possibilities of love and their own journey. What is right for me, won't ever be right for someone else, and that is okay. It is about listening to our hearts and the guides who whisper sweet humble mumbles in our ears. Trust the vibes, if you know, you know. 22 has a plan to get us out of here and protect our family, they want us to know it is okay to walk away from things that make us feel like shit and fully lean on God for understanding. WRWY anons!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

OMG i just found out 6 months ago that im on a twin flame journey!! never heard of it, never fathomed anything of the sort, & really kinda hate it so far as im in the dark night of the soul part. But just to read those words from a fellow anonup patriot...my vibes jumped 10-fold!!

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have a theory that I will never be able to prove with this :
Zachariah Sitchen (the guy who translated the Annunaki),
Talked about mining for gold because their atmosphere was destroyed. What if it really was they used atomized gold to block the sun and cosmic rays last time there was an awakening... To block it out.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That's an interesting thought and sounds quiet possible.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Just saying - My back yard summer in the past - I been watching for a very long time

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

This was fee hours after chemtrails. Natural or chemical clouds?

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hmmm??? VK gave Jordan a lot of shit in the past....

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Will 'The Storm' clear it away? 😉

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Aerosol........
snakevenom
water
aerosol.....
snakevenom
water
aerosol

just keeps repeating over and over in my head.
Wuhan/Seattle/NY............ and the rest was just fear and hysteria.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Didn’t someone once say that Jordan Sathers wears panties?
Rhetorical question because I’ll never forget it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

. . .

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Chemtrails explained.

(1) Show this thread

I had a dream we all shed our 3-D matrix to ascend into our higher light-bodies. The Sun will activate this imo.#NCSWIC

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Interestingly enough a LOT of us have dreams of that sort now! I also believe an energy wave from the Sun or someplace else might cause this! In the blink of an eye we shall be changed

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Are they trying to block the cosmic ongoing timeline for the DNA upgrades for the future? They will fail, because there is no escape from that divine message for all living creatures, big or small.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

If they try, they will fail.

(1) Show this thread

Lt. Colonel Thomas Bearden was the expert on all of this. He passed away in February of this year. His site has been taken down.

https://www.psychotronics.org/product-category/uspa-conference-videos/uspa-classic-videos/page/2/

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=thomas+bearden&i=stripbooks&crid=IXXHDKOX8F10&sprefix=thomas+bearden%2Cstripbooks%2C73&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

The other expert (aside from my knowledge over 30 years) is Dutchsinse. Bearden's family just sent him a unique compilation of information, not found anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Ggmi_6JFU

[They] believe that if they shield the sun, that we won't receive the necessary frequencies/vibrations from the sun. Poppycock.

This is a complex topic, and not summed up easily just by saying, "Tesla." This is the information being scorned and hidden (Bearden's), due to how truthful and accurate it is. Find his documentation while you can.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Been following Dutchinese since he caught that DEW live (supposedly). Enjoy his site. This is a new angle. 🤔

(1) Show this thread