ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

As you probably know, I have been awakening to my twin flame and it appears a lit of others are going through the same exact thing. I can't wait for us all to be reunited again. They suspended my twitter last night, now I feel Twitter was an important key to this journey with Vincent. what do I do to remain positive about what is going on and how do I properly create a new Twitter? I've tried 2x now and it is instanly banned. I feel turbulent without Twitter.

OMG i just found out 6 months ago that im on a twin flame journey!! never heard of it, never fathomed anything of the sort, & really kinda hate it so far as im in the dark night of the soul part. But just to read those words from a fellow anonup patriot...my vibes jumped 10-fold!!

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Hell yes patriot, that is what I love to hear! I think we have all been under intense challenges/conflicts of the soul, better known as tests. You are going to pass and you are going to make it. God is about to clear a path for you and heal you in ways unimaginable. Love you fren, it has always been about the children, we are all children at heart, God's children. He had a plan to rescue our heart's so we could find the one.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Hell yes patriot, that is what I love to hear! I think we have all been under intense challenges/conflicts of the soul, better known as tests. You are going to pass and you are going to make it. God is about to clear a path for you and heal you in ways unimaginable. Love you fren, it has always been about the children, we are all children at heart, God's children. He had a plan to rescue our heart's so we could find the one.

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

I had to get a new account, my last one@galaxyfox1776 was snipped last night. Just trying to find all the people I had on here before. There are many comms wrapped into this one image.

(1) Show this thread