ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

As you probably know, I have been awakening to my twin flame and it appears a lit of others are going through the same exact thing. I can't wait for us all to be reunited again. They suspended my twitter last night, now I feel Twitter was an important key to this journey with Vincent. what do I do to remain positive about what is going on and how do I properly create a new Twitter? I've tried 2x now and it is instanly banned. I feel turbulent without Twitter.

Finally got one, going back to an old screen name I had. I will be sharing screenshots from my account to Twitter just to drop crumbs of information still. I will not be sharing anything from Twitter/Anon up to Facebook, I will instead use Facebook to find positive quotes and such. I won't be giving out this new account to FB period. Time to show the world that when we fall down, we get right back up and rise like the phoenixes we are. We don't seek fame, fortune, followers, any of it. We just want the world to open up to the endless possibilities of love and their own journey. What is right for me, won't ever be right for someone else, and that is okay. It is about listening to our hearts and the guides who whisper sweet humble mumbles in our ears. Trust the vibes, if you know, you know. 22 has a plan to get us out of here and protect our family, they want us to know it is okay to walk away from things that make us feel like shit and fully lean on God for understanding. WRWY anons!

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

Try using another browser to set up an account.

Clean cache/cookies before setting up a new account. You can set up a new account using a new email address. If any of you would like to email me and have private chats, my number mine is raeanonawakened@yahoo.com. This is the main account other than Elon Musk, and Jared Leto that I follow on Twitter.

Some crumbs of knowledge.

(1) Show this thread