Signed up for a new twitter account.
10 minutes in and I’m already suspended.
Guess I need to try a more subtle approach.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

If twit restores my account and notified me with registered mail,
I don't know if that would lure me back--Truth social and twit will
rise up and sift things out soon

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Same thing happened to me via safari.
I need another burner number.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Well there... i signed in and posted a picture of a flower with a quick noted about being thankful to God for beauty and I was told it could not be posted due to SENSITIVE content!!!!!!!!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

screw that! free speech is free speech! twitter can stick it up their collective arse!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

😎Meet the new Boss-same as the old Boss we don't need twitter I will never use it again even if they let me back in -I am done with it

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

I thought I was special mine is gone again in 24 hours..

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

That means You are Special.

(1) Show this thread

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

I get the same thing when I try to post something they don't like.

That always happens to me when I try to post from here to Twatter.

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

I tried to file for a "manual review" again on my suspension. IF they give me my acct back i will head over yonder... if they do not give it back to me they can kick rocks! and np cuz im perfectly happy over here AU :)

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

maybe you should tag Elon in everything, lol

I had a similar issue with Facebook years ago.

You need to create an e-mail address that is different. It needs to sit a few months. Then you need to redo the device you are on like dump the cookies and passwords saved etc. Change your IP address or use a public computer. Use a different name. It's matching something from your new profile to your old profile. Trying using another phone number as well. You can always edit it later. ALL the information must be different.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

ahhhhhhhhhh NO not doing it

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Why are you going there ???

Tell your love story, leave the past behind. Show us who you were before the world told you who to be. We just want to see authenticity in our diamonds.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

He should do a search for all accounts using the word TEST and let us on en mass..

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

take your iphone to anywhere with free wifi use to create new email and create new account on twitter on their ISP its the isp there using

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response The Kawazaki_kid to his Publication

,isnt it also thr device?

(1) Show this thread

take your iphone to anywhere with free wifi use to create new email and create new account on twitter on their ISP its the isp there using

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

We have to work together first before they will let us back on. We have to build threads together with my military decodes. Its just how it is. I honestly don't even want to mention this to you right now but if it gets the message across....

plz help me

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

who the hell is "they"?

(1) Show this thread

I gave up. I can't even deactivate the old account without their approval to start up a new one. My phone number and email address are linked to the old one. Feel like a junkie chasing a high on this subject. Lol

😂😂... I am not even trying.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Same. Patriots in contol, we'll get on if we're meant to.

They must still have left over JACKasses on board.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

😁 I like the AU code idea

I'm strangely curious to get a new account and post the same post that got me perm banned 11 2020 just to see what happens. I guess I just wonder 🤔

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah me too. I did create a new account. They let me do that, but still locked out of the other two accounts. I hate starting over. Gr...................

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

I tried as well and it kicked me out when I tried to follow first account! I think it is tied to my Phone # used.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Fookem

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Just got suspended too. 3 accounts in a few days. I guess I will just have to lurk on everyone's page. LOL

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

you using the app?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nope. Just Safari on iPad.
I think I will try getting a phone number from google.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Did you use new email and new phone#?

You can get a phone # at voice.google.com