Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Signed up for a new twitter account.
10 minutes in and I’m already suspended.
Guess I need to try a more subtle approach.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

you using the app?

Nope. Just Safari on iPad.
I think I will try getting a phone number from google.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

FYI, google has done away with "legacy Voice" and will no longer let you purchase a new # for $10. It just started recently.

Try accessing through Firefox with a VPN.

That's what I started doing after losing my first 5 accounts.

I tried using a different phone no. and it worked..

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If you use the same number the AI will kick you since its on a band list (for now).
I am noticing other issues as well. Working thru them.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

My IP is on that list?
Twitter refused to unlock my business account which I haven't used for years. It has 17 tweets. It was locked January 2021. I opened many 'tickets' to get access, Twitter responds 'suspicious activity' don't know why.
My 6th and last Twitter account lasted just 3 1/2 hours. I had zero followers, following noone!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

i am not using a phone number... just an email addreas. i created a new email account just for my second twatter account...

i used thw same phone number to open tge new email account. I did not use any phone number for the new twatter account.... gave me a choice to verify me ... i chose email, no phone number

(29) Show this thread