I’ll gladly accept a class action lawsuit against USA inc for forcing us to lock down and negatively affecting my life.

For accepting a rigged election and letting an elderly dumb ass wreck this country. (I know he’s fake)

Let’s bring on the great default and bankrupt this corporation forever. (already is bankrupt but needs to play out for normies)

LFG!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm in!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

ready to go! bring it on!

moi aussi putain 😎👊mais contre la Gaule et le Prince de Rome 😁

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

READY...READY....SOOOOOOOO READY!!!

LFG💥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂(...)yeah

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

If NESARA becomes a reality, we'll all share in the wealth that was stolen from the country for the past 150 years. All that gold retrieved from the Vatican is worth tens of trillions.

DO IT Q!!! ❤️ 🙏 💪

im on board..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is all in!

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

💯

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

agee totally 💯

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Cheney is on the cusp of Indicting Trump for
Sedition. Saw some excerpts from MSNBC &
they're all worked up.

Until these idiots are silenced, a % of Americans
will remain in conflict w/reality.

Thankfully it's a tiny %.

As for the CAL, include the media as defendants.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Its been a Global Hate Crime the components of which extended into all the facets of a democratic free society.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Its been a Global Hate Crime the components of which extended into all the facets of a democratic free society.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We're currently on USA corp.#4 I think...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

It truly is extraordinary how this all has to play out for normies. I turned the TV on last night and Sixth Sense popped up. They show us Bruce Willis being shot right in the beginning of the movie. Discerning viewers likely put it together pretty quickly while everyone else watched for 2+ hours before their shocked discovery at the end that he was dead the whole time.

We're still waiting on those yahoos.

he’s fake..whats not fake is the price of gas and groceries, jab or job scenario… oh but the Plan - so f’in sick, tired and frustrated…oh talk to God you say…and oh I have…well..family and friends still think im nuts and “OH SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.. YOU JUST CAN’T SEE IT”. i see it ok..WTF..Where are the real HAPPENINGS for EVERYONE to see?? well… “Dates not events”. right…venting done to whoever

I'd be in.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Count me in!

If it played out where is our straw man. YES LFG>

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

The normies are just getting a little taste w/ the mask mandate being revoked by none orher than a Trump appointed judge, I can feel the groaning🐸🇺🇸❤️🌟😇😎

VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I'm in!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

It is going down!!
/.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

It is going down!!
/.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m in! Where doni sign up?

What legal mechanism could handle the scope and scale of lawsuits against each and every single entity that aided, abetted and promoted the scamdemic?
My wife and I are old and covid broke our back financially. And her employer forced ger to wear a mask. weekly test, and tried to force her to take the vax. And we are still scraping along. Countless businesses and individuals were ruined, damaged and some killed. This is a crime against humanity of epic proportion.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I'm so right there with you. I've spent the past 10+ years building my little small biz and in the last 2 years I have lost so much, clients for big parties, my savings and my small little retirement NO TOUCH fund... Well, I had no choice but to touch it...IDK how much longer I can do this... Praying for you and your family Fren...This has been the worst ever, it's GOT to get better..💞🙏

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Destroyed countless lives. My sons life dream was to study medicine and just as it was time to apply to med school, they mandated the vax, so he switched and went for his MBA but would have made an amazing doctor. He is such a kind and Godly young man-What a Shame!

(5) Show this thread