Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ll gladly accept a class action lawsuit against USA inc for forcing us to lock down and negatively affecting my life.

For accepting a rigged election and letting an elderly dumb ass wreck this country. (I know he’s fake)

Let’s bring on the great default and bankrupt this corporation forever. (already is bankrupt but needs to play out for normies)

LFG!

It truly is extraordinary how this all has to play out for normies. I turned the TV on last night and Sixth Sense popped up. They show us Bruce Willis being shot right in the beginning of the movie. Discerning viewers likely put it together pretty quickly while everyone else watched for 2+ hours before their shocked discovery at the end that he was dead the whole time.

We're still waiting on those yahoos.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it