Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ll gladly accept a class action lawsuit against USA inc for forcing us to lock down and negatively affecting my life.

For accepting a rigged election and letting an elderly dumb ass wreck this country. (I know he’s fake)

Let’s bring on the great default and bankrupt this corporation forever. (already is bankrupt but needs to play out for normies)

LFG!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What legal mechanism could handle the scope and scale of lawsuits against each and every single entity that aided, abetted and promoted the scamdemic?
My wife and I are old and covid broke our back financially. And her employer forced ger to wear a mask. weekly test, and tried to force her to take the vax. And we are still scraping along. Countless businesses and individuals were ruined, damaged and some killed. This is a crime against humanity of epic proportion.

Destroyed countless lives. My sons life dream was to study medicine and just as it was time to apply to med school, they mandated the vax, so he switched and went for his MBA but would have made an amazing doctor. He is such a kind and Godly young man-What a Shame!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SonofLiberty in this post can reply

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

💔💔💔