Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

; )

BRAIN CHIPS ,,OR,, VACINES

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This shows us the beautiful and meaningful side of Bionic and Transhuman side of these developments ... But >>> history has also taught us that something can be very seriously abused ... Then you enter the unknown land and future. So YES, when it is ethically well arranged ... in the current world I don't give it a chance ... so on to that new world!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

YES!!

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Interesting line isn't it? I believe I would ask when does it affect consciousness and when does it trap your soul.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

changed up what your ? was .GM VK im sure you know this . a person when he or she gets in a Situation that needs strength in a emergency the adrenaline gives a super boost of strength . fight or flight .

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

There is an interesting movie called Self/Less with Ryan Reynolds that goes deep into transhumanism. It is from 2015. I believe the cabal had to tell us everything they were planning to keep their karma in good standing. God bless us all!

im curious, would that somehow interfere with our energetic body?

I believe so, bionic meaning desired, and trans meaning w/out permission

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Oh, & someone said that We are Tesla Coils

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Also, someone told me that the QClock comes from the Cosmic Cube.... https://patents.google.com/patent/CA2010302A1/en

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

holy crap… now this is some crazy stuff!!

thank you for this link

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

This "little" - experiment they've done with nano-particles - bio-weapon injection has destroyed thousands of lives.............

I don't think those people who thought of this are so smart at all. The nefarious - careless - and thoughtless experimentation proved to be murderous.

Any more questions?
And people were FORCED - to participate? Coerced?
= MURDER

wow thats pretty cool!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Some of us know we have a defective "gene" - yet function very normally.

So let's start with definitions:
The genome is the entire set of genetic instructions found in a cell. In humans, the genome consists of 23 pairs of chromosomes, found in the nucleus, as well as a small chromosome found in the cells' mitochondria. Each set of 23 chromosomes contains approximately 3.1 billion bases of DNA sequence.

DNA is the chemical name for the molecule that carries genetic instructions in all living things. The DNA molecule consists of two strands that wind around one another to form a shape known as a double helix. Each strand has a backbone made of alternating sugar (deoxyribose) and phosphate groups.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Attached to each sugar is one of four bases--adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T). The two strands are held together by bonds between the bases; adenine bonds with thymine, and cytosine bonds with guanine. The sequence of the bases along the backbones serves as instructions for assembling protein and RNA molecules.

(1) Show this thread

ask her if she sleeps with the arm on?
They are VERY VERY different.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Interfering with our consciousness is a no no. We have to stay fully human no matter what. 🙏

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

now if med beds are real lets get them out. then no need for any of this. if not i understand why people want tgat touch sensation. afteroaing a limb.

◄ John 14:6 ► ✝️✨Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“ ✝️✨

…am happy for her but I dont want or need any of that tech and I dont know anyone else that does either.

Bionic = assist humans.
Transhuman = transform humans.

theory based on other persons theory at godgevlamste on youtube. (my brain hurts from his videos but makes a point about a parasite in our earth))) IMHO. the two are different. Bionic = came thru the usual woman/human portal. and the Biontics improves thier human life. Transhuman= not human. it was born from an insect egg. just a theory.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Yes in my opinion.
From what I have learned :
Bionic is merely a tool used to replace or repair a lost or damaged part only. There is no soul or spirit interaction.
Transhumanism is the actual desire to extend life itself. There is a spiritual/soul incorporation. Ray Kurzweil wrote about how once we become transhuman, we would have the singularity (hive mind and hackable). That is a Luciferin mindset. A contract so to speak and that goes against free will.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

awesome opinion!

(1) Show this thread

As you said in the right hands it's a blessing in the wrong hands well......that's a different story. Also depends if someone can reprogram or access the technology in mischievous ways. What I have come to learn from grand parents and great grand parents is that they were never so excepting of technology....hence when the tv was launched and started there were preaching in churches how evil it was and then not to talk about mobile phones, however as much good these have brought I have come to realise these past 5 years that maybe they were not so wrong to judge and fear certain technology that could be used for evil intentions. I prefer to concentrate more on the blessing aspect of this and how it can change so many lives in a positive way but in a cautious kind of way.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Not against using the tech to help the people in need, like the video above. Neurons are just sending electrical impulses (informations) to and from the brain in order to get a wanted (re)action.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

The difference is small, as both have a common origin. What matters is what the intentions are.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

1:25 video duration

125 《》 521

💧125🔥
🧐Screenshot - AFI
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23125

💧521🔥🙏💞
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23521

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

isnt it tech used by the two sides(?) good and or evil?

I’ve got a whole list... ;)

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Transhumans end up as human/AI units manipulated by controllers.
Had to look this up - apparently Bionics can
be compared with cybernetics - which is communications and automatic control systems in both machines and living things.
There’s a definine common denominator.
—————————
TS 12:58>358

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Using others, vs helping others.
Idea of control. Who controls?

DNA remains constant in bionic. Bionic is added for assisted living. Not much different than adding the heart equipment to help people's hearts keep beating. Helping others to gain re-control of their own life and bodies.

Transhuman changes DNA into something other than what was intended by God, think humanized mouse, humanized bat, humanized reptile for the purposes of "redefining" the life of people or society into the images of a man's designs or imaginations (which I think has been done in the dumbs and tunnels). Using others, taking control of others lives and bodies, for own intents.

The question then becomes, who serves what?
OR - Who serves whom?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

best answer imo

(1) Show this thread

And this ⭐️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

If only all Technology could be used for the good of humanity.