#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Are bionic and transhuman different?

As you said in the right hands it's a blessing in the wrong hands well......that's a different story. Also depends if someone can reprogram or access the technology in mischievous ways. What I have come to learn from grand parents and great grand parents is that they were never so excepting of technology....hence when the tv was launched and started there were preaching in churches how evil it was and then not to talk about mobile phones, however as much good these have brought I have come to realise these past 5 years that maybe they were not so wrong to judge and fear certain technology that could be used for evil intentions. I prefer to concentrate more on the blessing aspect of this and how it can change so many lives in a positive way but in a cautious kind of way.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Danny777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danel Groenewald, click on at the bottom under it