#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

It’s interesting you bring this up.

I’ve personally been very deep in research the last few of months. Head inside of lots of books.

This one threw for a slight trip VK. With real sources, it begins to trace back the root of all known religion back to a common point in history. The Days of Noah and the Priesthood. The common thread of a ‘Deluge’ is present; however, though it doesn’t state it specifically, from everything else I’ve gathered, it seems this ‘Deluge’ is connected to the fall of the Real Atlantis.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Maybe this book relates to Tartaria, and when and why all the beautiful buildings went from healing, water and electricity structures to governmental, educational and church buildings. I read or heard that religions were created at that time basically to divide (and conquer). So glad people are studying this; the answers must be out there!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I agree with you about Atlantis and the flood. Ive been cobbling together similar studies and working on an antidiluvian timeline to make connections from The book of Enoch onwards. Sources claiming there were over 1600 years between Adam and Noah. I love this research, too. Thank you for this book reference. i just ordered it!

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

And the there’s this whole arc component.
🤔

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Flood of Information ✅

Mic Drop! BOOM. Yep! 👍💥💥💥
(insert scattered deployments to gitmo for those who did not get to their bunkers.... before the INFO Bullets were fired at fast paces 🤣).

FJB .......Trump is my President

I think their shelters are all ready flooded .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Digital Patriots have laid the cabal's evil acts bare for the whole world to see!

People, imho, are in majority of good nature & eventually will cast out their evil acts.😘

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The time has come to finish.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Fires burnin. smoke rolling, flood racing across the land, and [they] know The Blood will not run this time.

The New World Order flood (virus/jab) was supposed to wipe the people of God out. We countered. You got me thinking, we get them with an information flood. The truth exposes them. Biblical!

How can you survive in a bunker for any length of time without ventilation? I was researching it when I found this article. It's rather comforting to imagine a group of billionaires living underground if a mechanical problem develops and they just happened to kill off all the practical, blue-collar people who actually allow them to function in our modern world. https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/all-of-the-ways-underground-bunkers-can-kill-you-2/

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Durham looks closer today🤔 Noah(like Anons) looked foolish to the normies....til it started to rain😎

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The flood THEY planned = debt
The flood GOD planned = information

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Aren’t their shelters destroyed?

Follower more than a poster.

For people who hate God so much and worship the rainbow did "they" not read in his word that the rainbow was God's promise to never destroy humanity again with a flood?

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Believe it or not, some people just don't hold the same beliefs you do.

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

:)

Hollyweirds are retiring ??? Hiding??? or I also heard they went to a portal to "get out of town" and boom when they arrived at their destination - "Surprise," the Guardians were waiting for them ... w/ new orange suits.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

confirmed. portals work both ways.
angels among us

Goody, goody

(2) Show this thread

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

They have no place left to hide
We The People are awake

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

exactly, different times different messures, same lesson learned or not

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Nor for it to all come from below

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

didn’t [they] know about the timelines converging so ramped up their agenda in the hope that they would win, but failed so panic set in & unleashed covid etc... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree about the flood of information, was a big mistake to lock us down, it woke up more people & the storm brewed

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

hey what was the post do you know? i cant see it simce his act was suspended

(1) Show this thread

It’s the calm before the storm…

God woke us up for a reason. [They] never counted on that, or on Him at all. They never thought she would lose. Now [they] all lose.

From 💧 3785:

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > FLOOD
Q

>>7884016
Looking forward to that FLOOD Sir!!
>>7884113

"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS
Q

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrF7alkwdHw

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Internet changed everything.

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 i bet the demons wished we didn't have internet now

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

repaid...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

8yrs with obummer =4 with pres Trump =4 with obyden that 16
so 2024 do we have a earth ending event incoming in or something?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I encourage any one to help me answer this Q 👆
i just cant get my head around it Yet
Ill keep asking and digging
maybe only Q can answer this one🤔

(1) Show this thread

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

If that were so wouldn’t it be easier to just let 95% of us drown in the flood they imagine?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

I really don't think to much about end of the world stuff because people been predicting since we first were able to talk and have always been wrong.

(1) Show this thread

the theory I had was the great awakening was about to occur. mayan calendar timline “correction.” they tried to subvert with the great reset. they had to move forward quickly and “by any means necessary”.

i like the Noah “symbology” for this as well. they are too stupid to realize that we all would have believed “conspiracies” and shared the flood of real information. they think we believed them all along.

we remember their lies
they are stupid

the power is shifting to the people faster than they have solutions

sinking ship (ark…lol)

Where's my manors thankQ for your insight🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Makes me think of your comment that they traded the 3rd Eye 4 the Net; or something along those lines... it was before we were purged off of Twatter.
(where's Johnny? i know he has it 😂)

Been thinking about the implications of that a lot actually.

Interesting!
So basically they where or thought they would hide from the Great Way maker, fools
don't they know the soul goes back 2 the one Who Gave It?
when the silver cord parts or the clay pot breaks!
Yah, the father!