It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

truman show level glitches

not a simulation, a test of the soul :)

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

111 Vibes

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I stopped eating Red meat 2 years ago, it was easy to do because I was never a fan of it, Never liked the taste of red meat

FJB .......Trump is my President

We have Yeshua that’s all we need !

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👋 Good Morning
Meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire.

Sounding like survival gear to me.
You are ahead of many
Isn't "comfort" a state of mind.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👋 Good Morning
Meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire.

Sounding like survival gear to me.
You are ahead of many
Isn't "comfort" a state of mind.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’m just hoping I don’t have to eat those cans of Spam and Dinty Moore Stew. When we get to the other side I’m assuming there will be no more need for foodshelves?

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

😊😂🤣

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I live 40 min from the place where Spam was started. 🤮

(3) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

why has my daughter who is 19 and in college been telling me we live in a simulation all weekend. vibes man major vibes

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

My daughter ❤️ 💕

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Good point.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

these nut jobs are now pushing “the ukraine war effect on food shortages around the world” narrative
and are now holding “the future of food” conference
guess where?
the ritz carlton chicago
who in their right mind holds a food shortage conference at a 5 star luxury hotel???

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

The same pieces of garbage that say they are worried about "climate change" and say "the sea levels are rising" flying their private jets to five-star hotels to talk about it, and buying 12 million dollar mansions in Martha's Vineyard and similar places.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Happy Monday, VK!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It(‘s) or it (is) ?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Someone say glitch? ;)

The system is definitely glitching. The system depends on the audience to play along in order for the illusion to manifest. When the people no longer buy into it, the system will evaporate into thin air. Then the curtain is torn down and the feeble demons are exposed.
Then the real work begins.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Our personal attention is a resource for them, not just our money, our precious attention. We have withdrawn our attention and they need it, so keep denying them your attention. I won’t even post about or mention their shows, events, incidents, characters in the play. Herbert Simon, Nobel prize in economics realized this and wrote about it 30 years ago. Your attention is a power, a force, a sustenance.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Absofookinglutely

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Ever see a large group of students in the hall waiting collectively for parents and teachers to assemble and take you all in en-mass and hand out punishment for some large fighting event or something many partook in and they all got caught? Accusing one another for the trouble denying they started it, kicking each others feet bickering about who's gonna get the biggest punishment cause they caused the most trouble? Talking to other students that pass by explaining "their side" of how it all went down and that they were innocently roped into this fiasco but really shouldn't be here in trouble with the rest?
~
Now, turn on the TV and watch the news!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

They were just itchin' for a glitchin' VK

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yep

(2) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

aaand plenty if land to do it !!!!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

of*

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Similar upgrades:

Blockbuster --> Netflix
Brick and Mortar Bank --> Blockchain

soory bouth that

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

hey VK ... wild theory ...
Techno_Fog = Steven Miller 🤔

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

my take is Sidney Powell 🤷🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

UPGRAYEDD and holy shit vibes…

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

If you listen to “Bill Wood’s” interview with Kerry Kassidy, he talks about Operation LookingGlass and how thee bad guys/gals saw that no matter what variables or variations they made to the timelines, they could NEVER see past 2027. So they stopped using LookingGlass because it never gave them a future past 2027! This is when their long range goal was shortened and they needed to ramp up their plan to a 16 year plan with Barry Soetoro and Killary Clinton. They knew they would have to kill us all before they ran out of time in 2027 because if they didn’t kill off 95% of the world’s population, their timeline and their existence would be coming to an end! This is my understanding of it all and I hope that helps?!

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Because Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing was ever gonna stop the awakening. The majority of the people were gonna be awake by 2030 no matter what happened. Q nudged people just enough to speed up the awakening. People awake is their biggest fear. People awake do not comply. People awake resist. People awake fight. People awake without a government backing them will tear down the walls and pull the traitors out from their shit filled holes and hang them from the light poles all up and down Pennsylvania Avenue. They were trying to eliminate those who were likely to wake up and only keep the sheep minded alive for slaves.

(4) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I am so sleepy, I can't even type right let alone trying to make sense.
Anything would be much better than what we currently have.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.