#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

If that were so wouldn’t it be easier to just let 95% of us drown in the flood they imagine?

Only people mentioned by @17Seventy6 in this post can reply

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

I really don't think to much about end of the world stuff because people been predicting since we first were able to talk and have always been wrong.

... then there's, if so, what CAN you do about it?
nada

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

(6) Show this thread