#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It’s interesting you bring this up.

I’ve personally been very deep in research the last few of months. Head inside of lots of books.

This one threw for a slight trip VK. With real sources, it begins to trace back the root of all known religion back to a common point in history. The Days of Noah and the Priesthood. The common thread of a ‘Deluge’ is present; however, though it doesn’t state it specifically, from everything else I’ve gathered, it seems this ‘Deluge’ is connected to the fall of the Real Atlantis.

I agree with you about Atlantis and the flood. Ive been cobbling together similar studies and working on an antidiluvian timeline to make connections from The book of Enoch onwards. Sources claiming there were over 1600 years between Adam and Noah. I love this research, too. Thank you for this book reference. i just ordered it!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Have you ever seen any of the research & podcasts from Randall Carlson before?

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

no but will check into it - thank you for the info! I got started with Book of Enoch, a few of Michael Heiser books on the spiritual realm and some Robert Sepehr videos ... now building my library on everything abiut the Annunaki, Watchers, Nephilim, Archons, Flood, Nimrod, Babylon, Atlantis, Tartaria...

(1) Show this thread