Well, after a year off on medical leave, I have officially resigned from the fortune 200 company I worked for 10 years. All my benefits ran out months ago... I have no job lined up... But you know what? I am free of those shackles and I trust God will put my feet where I need to be. Crazy I tell you. Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary of 26 years sober. I feel naked in front of you all, but that is ok you all are family.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Charlie, you are no longer lost in the woods, you've found yourself.. Feels good to manage your own time, space and life. Do something great for yourself; you deserve! God is moving you to better door. Walk with confidence!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

Hi Meggie,
It does feel good, and it has been a long time in the making.
God has given me an opportunity an I will not waste it.
Thank you, for the kind words!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Congratulations on your sobriety. My husband is almost 22 years sober. Such a conquest! God bless you!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Hi Meeka,
I have been fortunate to have met many people along the way.
I knew some of the first people in A.A when I lived out in Seattle.
Your husband is lucky, just like I am lucky.
Thank you for your kind words...

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Proud of you Our Brother in Christ

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Thank you Brian,
My life choices have gotten more complex but my responses to what comes up is easier when I turn it all over to God.
I like this picture and am saving to my comp!

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Escaped the Shackles of the Matrix.
A Rare Feat - Many lack the Courage.

Stand Proud.
It won't be long now.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Yes indeed.
I was anxious about making the phone call, but once it was done a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.
Thank you for the kind words and support...

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Congrats on both your resignation and sobriety!!!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Thank you. It was definitely time to shut a door and open another...

(1) Show this thread

🥰💫🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you, Beverly... The journey never ends...

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

it sounds like you realize your own power! 👊

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

Yes of course!
Your avatar made me think of this meme!
Saw Jerry and the boys 130 times from '82-94.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You are a hero💪🏻

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

We all are heros in Gods army of digital soldiers! Thank you Bee Bee!

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Hey Charlie! Since I'm Angeldoc does that make me one of Charlie's angels? sorry, bad joke. Congrats on your courage in all of the above and 26 yrs sober is AWESOME. We're here to support you however we can. I'm on Gab more than here, so if you're there, look me up. God WILL put you where you need to be.

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

I appreciate your joke, and yes many of us here are angels, they just don't know it yet! Good to meet you Angel Doc!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

You escaped the rat race 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
Feels great, doesn't it! 😎

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Yes it does, now I can look for something that suits me better!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

You went SOBER On April fools day ...
Daaaaaaaamn! Congrats and God Bless You Extra Much Today & Tomorrow & all the future Tomorrows 🤗

God's Got You !!!

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Thank you Lili Mom,
Yes it has been a joke for many years because no one believes me until someone else tells them the truth.
I appreciate your kind words, and yes Gods got this!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I am you... you are me... you are not alone. Close your eyes and feel us, your patriot family, carrying the load with you... and May God our Father make it that everything falls right into place. Sending hugs and prayers, beautiful patriot..💗🙏

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

for a brief minute I thought I was going to read about a walrus in there somewhere.... but ditto on your remark. We're all here to help one another

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Anon Family! ❤️
word!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Yes indeed,
Not blood of my blood, nor flesh of my flesh... Anons rock!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Beautiful share. God will give you everything you need and then some.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I never make lists of what I would want, because they always fall short of what God does provide.
Thank you JFK jr Fan!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Something new will pop up, it always does. The best has yet to come!!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

You are correct, something will pop up, better than I could imagine for myself, God will provide.
Thank you Pepe T!

(1) Show this thread

9 years sober 🙌

pick up 10 in a few months!

26 is a powerful number!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

That is awesome.
I asked for the obsession to be taken away and poof, God took it away.
Congrats on the 9 years.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

God will provide. :-)
I'm not just saying that. I believe it.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I am right there with you on that, Jan!

(1) Show this thread

Congratulations in your anniversary..and God bless you always. Enjoy that feeling of freedom! 🙏👍🇺🇸

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Charlie you are about to shine bright Sir😊 God's got you👊 Congrats on sobriety, its the best life.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you.
I have been shown many times in life, that God gives us opportunity.
The faith that new things will present themselves keeps me moving forward!

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

AWEsome and so inspiring! Every single day someone inspires me and I wish you a fabulous celebration tomorrow. God has amazing plans for you.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you.
I am one of those people who does not worry.
Over the years. I found that God speaks to us in subtle ways. and if we do not change, he puts roadblocks to make us change course.
Thank you for your kind words.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Congratulations, Charlie, on your anniversary!
Now that you're free, can't wait to see what God has in store for you next. 🙏❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Naked, perhaps.
But I call "naked", AUTHENTIC.

Sobriety is a complete and total VICTORY over the oppressive conditioning of the mind, and is certainly an achievement to be proud of. 🙏

Nothing to run from.
No need to hide.

Totally badd ass naked.
Rock On, Woodsman.

👊🙌✌

Thank you for the support!
I like your definition of naked in terms of being authentic!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Brothers in arms (or fingers...this being a digital battlefield and all). 😍

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

First, congratulations on the sobriety

I know the expression "when one door closes, another one opens" can seem threadbare at times but it sounds like what you need will find you
Blessings & good luck

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Thank you Starry,
Yes many doors are out there and I always land on my feet.
I have been prepared for this emotionally for a while.
I like the gif.... Awesome!

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

🕊🤍☺️🪶

(1) Show this thread

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

if you ever need to vent, send me a message. i went out on LOA 13 days before we locked down from Covid with a severe ankle break… i had a chance to really see what was going on without all the distractions because i couldnt put weight on my leg for 3 months. left my fortune 5 job, and started my own business.

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Once we step away, it amazes me all the opportunities.
I never did like large companies, there are plenty of farms and places near me. Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Congratulations on sobriety! Re: the job: it is good you are no longer there; you learned much, some things great, some not so great. Have you thought about writing about your experiences, and/or starting your own company? Trust in the Dvine, and we are here for you! Blessings to you!

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

congratulations on both! i was fired from my corporate job of 38 years! best part im free no more stuck in a buiding. I dont know how i did it lol. hang in there God will show you the way. So lucky he watches over us 🙏😇❤️

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

Yes Debra, it feels so good.
I was dreading quitting, but I know there are better jobs and I needed to move on. God has blessed us!

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

much love and respect 🙏

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Right back at you my friend. Much love and respect to my northern brother.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Opening up does make a person feel exposed. Grats on doing what you feel you need to do and well done on the sobriety. I look forward to being able to say it's been 26. 19 to go. It's inspiring

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Thank you.
Years do not matter, it always is one day at a time!
Good to meet you.

(1) Show this thread