Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Well, after a year off on medical leave, I have officially resigned from the fortune 200 company I worked for 10 years. All my benefits ran out months ago... I have no job lined up... But you know what? I am free of those shackles and I trust God will put my feet where I need to be. Crazy I tell you. Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary of 26 years sober. I feel naked in front of you all, but that is ok you all are family.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

AWEsome and so inspiring! Every single day someone inspires me and I wish you a fabulous celebration tomorrow. God has amazing plans for you.

Thank you.
I am one of those people who does not worry.
Over the years. I found that God speaks to us in subtle ways. and if we do not change, he puts roadblocks to make us change course.
Thank you for your kind words.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it