Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Well, after a year off on medical leave, I have officially resigned from the fortune 200 company I worked for 10 years. All my benefits ran out months ago... I have no job lined up... But you know what? I am free of those shackles and I trust God will put my feet where I need to be. Crazy I tell you. Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary of 26 years sober. I feel naked in front of you all, but that is ok you all are family.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Proud of you Our Brother in Christ

Thank you Brian,
My life choices have gotten more complex but my responses to what comes up is easier when I turn it all over to God.
I like this picture and am saving to my comp!

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

For a guy that’s lost, you get it much more than I do. God bless you Fren

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Thank you, Paul.
I know you have caught bits and pieces of my story over the last year.
I look forward to when we can sit and talk about how we got to this point. God put the path in front of me, I just had to place my feet.
God bless you, fren ( you really are more like my brother) ...

(1) Show this thread